What to do when you cant sleep!

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
db I wish I had your goals in life at times I just dont care what I do.
Dunno about you not caring/not having goals. You care about your snow stuff more than most people care about anything. You love it, you breath it.

Melatonin rocks! I was able to go to sleep early. I woke up a few times but instead of finding myself wide awake I went straight back to sleep. clap.gif

I'd forgotten how useful it can be cos I almost exclusively tend to use it for jetlag.

Check it out Maoriboy. If it doesn't work, up your dosage.

I so agree with you Mr db. I never find that a day is long enough ... but I love to sleep and like to get 8 hours each night as well.

In an ideal day I would like to get the following done:

-Do some form of exercise.

-See some nature.

-Talk to at least one friend/girlfriend.

-Cook & eat decent food.

-Catch up on the day's news.

-Do some form of work (what I really want to do I still have no idea at all!)

-Do some form of study (there is still so much to learn no matter what you do.)

-Email.

-Meet new people.

Fortunately at present I dont have to do the commuter train thing but from October I am going to have to ride a pushbike to work so I guess I will get to do that little bit of exercise before work. The winter ride to work wont be very pleasant though ...

And the marathon repeats, now that will put you to sleep. I'm waking up early recently and actually noticing the local town hall 6am "alarm". Why do they do that? mad.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I have more of a problem getting up on time than getting to sleep, but usually a good read is good enough. The only time I have trouble sleeping is the night before I have to get up early for a flight and things like that. I'm too frightened to sleep, I always oversleep.

Me too. The night before I go back to England I don't sleep so I end up having 2 days without a decent sleep.

Tonight I'll be going to bed early to get up for the 4am kickoff \:\)