I believe Nagano is getting snow above 1000m

A good dump (of snow) is what you all need!

I can see 6 months of built up tension rearing in this thread!

Might I suggest you hack the ice out o fyour freezers lay it out on the footpath, don your boards or skis and stand there pretending you are on the mountains doing what you love to do.

It might take some of the tension of all of you.

Our firm’s PR department swung into action as soon as the office opened on Monday and by the COB a substantial sum (I believe more than 1,000,000 yen) was collected and donated.

And you think I didn’t anticipate that response. What a sad case.

Pleased to see snow has arrived. Nice to see mountains covered in snow. Looking forward to more of these topics as winter sets in clap.gif

(no i haven`t helped the people homeless in the mountains of this country or any other, so i guess i`m completely vulnerable to people`s moral high ground. Then again the only high ground i`m interested in on this website is that which i can board from. No offence meant to anyone)

Quote:
I have sent my CV to Siren's company because I felt guilty that I don't work there.
Your prospective employer's donation to Japan Red Cross has gone up to JPY2,000,000 according to today's announcement. In addition, water and drinks were given to another NPO to be transported to Niigata.

You understand it is all PR of course.
 Quote:
Your prospective employer's donation to Japan Red Cross has gone up to JPY2,000,000 according to today's announcement. In addition, water and drinks were given to another NPO to be transported to Niigata.
You dont work for the Japanese government do you?

Hey now don't be dissing Bubbles. He is pretty smart you know.

But back to the original subject. Looked to be a little dusting of snow yesturday. Havn't been outside this afternoon yet but I am sure the light rain last night was snow up high \:\)

I do know that it is most probable that there has been no accumulation though \:\(