I'm not even sure I've spelt it right.

I was surprised back home over summer just how "in" cords seem to be right now, seemed to be a lot of it about..... And camel brown as well.

Not like.

Rach, cords were in in the summer back home? I dig 'em too, but only in the Winter. I've got 3 pair now eek.gif ...my wife and a guy from NZ got me into them. I never heard of them in Hawaii..

ive been wearing cords since i was 16, thats 10 years! they rock.

this year i am gonna buy a full corderoy suit, in brown. i saw one in H&M that is supercool. im gonna be rocking the kazbah.

Wehey, so everyone is liking cords.

Yes, kintaro, I noticed quite a lot of cords in the shops this summer - didn't see too much being worn mind.

I just don't like it - always been associated with "dasai" in my mind. Surely I'm not alone? \:\)

Hate cords as a rule, but the fine rib type are passable.

Having said that, so many of my friends seem to like them, that I almost feel I should give them another try. (but they also wear chino's and eddie bauer slacks, so maybe not... lol.gif )

Cords on ladies... eek.gif (luckily, my girl has a pony tail, so removing her from the vicinity of cord land requires just one deft grab, but god only knows what might happen if I let her shop with her country sister for the avo.)