lol.gif

I've seen some very beautiful gay men in Sydney....

Yes, deebs, you're right to feel sorry for us.... it can be tough for us in the viewing department depending on where we are situated.

I'd forgotten about Sweden. Put them on the list. Africans? South, north, whatever... Yes, I missed them out too - some gorgeous Africans and African Amercians around. No offence to the Scots but I'd need to see more before I passed judgement...

Quote:
Originally posted by Dear Britain:

Sydney used to be shocking; heaps of nice girls and limited guys. Those that were ok were either ******s or gay or went to Tokyo and then onto London.

It's probably about time you posted some pics then, don't you think? ;\)

Goemon: ho ho ho ;\)

Indo: don't encourage him.

Sunrise: gomen demo there will be no photo online ;\) . If anyone decides to challenge that I am quite sure the moderators of this good forum will delete the picture right away. Won't you.

On the topic of UK girls, I went to a nice bar tonight called Townhouse in Knightsbridge. It had loads of nice looking girls so I stand corrected, in the right subub, right bar, with a blackamex.... there are heaps of girls. In the meantime me and my friends just got drunk and left.

As an aside, can someone tell me why 3 mojito slurpies costs 27 pounds? (that would be 5,400 yen for three drinks eek.gif )

a black american express credit card. It is my round about way of infering that some jerk has lots of money and behaves like they know it.

a mojito with heaps of shredded ice in it, like a slurpie.

a mojito is a drink with sugar, mint leaves and big chunks of lime all crushed up with the end of a baseball bat in a cocktail shaker and then some ice and rum and perhaps a splash of soda water. I am sure slow will tell you some good stories about them. In the world of fantastic drinks they are up there with a bloody mary.

Most place in Cuba Mojito is $1.5. If you go to nice restaurants for European tourists in Vedado, it might be more expensive.

The Cuban moist air all the year around is good for mints and they have very good Ron (rum) "Habana club". So, London isn't the right place you can enjoy mojito. You should forget about mojito and drink cerveza, db. ;\)

I liked mojito with sugar better than syrup.

You are right slow, no doubt I am not in the right place for a good mojito, but I still try to make the most of the situation. For some very strange reason I was at an odd Turkish hooch cafe late Sunday night .... drinking mojitos again. It was the weekend of mojito.

It's humid and hot tonight. I could finish my work early, so I decided to make mojito at home! It tastes pretty good, db! Cuban rum, Cuban sugar, mint from balcony, I just bought lime and club soda. Now I'm thinking to grow lime on the balcony. ;\)

Montoya!! Legend. Look at that. Oh man, just as I remember it. I used to sit at the bar more than the table but still pretty much the same.

Slow: Home made mojito, hey? Good to hear you are enjoying life on the balcony! What do you use to crush up the lime sugar and mint leaf? I am also growing mint at my home but I don't make mojitos with it. Actually I have no alcohol in my house at all.

There is a good little healthy drink and food type of place just near there as well. The entrance is on Omotesando. From memory it was the 2nd floor of a building with some fashion and interior shops in it. The venue has a main seating area and then a narrow side part that has roll up windows in summer and heaters and blankets on cold winter days. There is a long bench and a really good beef salad. You will know you are in the right spot if you are sitting at the long bench and can look directly across a small alley way into the second floor of the new-ish Dior building. This is not a highlight, I only mention as a point of reference so you know you have found it.

Another good but very well known and over popular main drag spot is that cafe just near Chanel. It has 2 floors, big tinted brown windows and up stairs inside looks like a toilet with lots of little blue tiles. They often break out the dj on some evenings and you can start the afternoon with a coffee and end the late evening well pissed and hearing some pretty groovy stuff. Plus you can choose an enormous candle and carry it in both arms to where you are sitting. I am sure there are much better places around but this one is an easy to find and reliable set up. It is almost next to that Kiddie Land place.

These places and the gyoza joint are all in the same block or so.