Beat the crap out of the wife

She kept complaining she had a headache. So I beat the crap out of her.

First I pinched her really hard all over. Then I gave her a long, savage pummelling with punches, thumps and karate chops. That shut her up.

Japanese women want to be treated like that from time to time. Now I could do with a cold beer.

Actually, it was a massage. But I was urged to do it harder and harder and harder until the veins were standing out in my biceps and my hands were a blur. Under any other circumstances, it would have been considered wife beating.

H11 came in half way through and said "Panchi shiteru jan" and Mrs11 said "Yessssss". Strange people the Japanese.

my best massage ever was from an old man out in the stick in Indo. 10 days straight of 8 hrs in the water in an epic swell left the muscles alittle wasted. the entire duration of the massage I was in agony and not long after he had finished I started feeling really loose and relaxed.

not into touch feely massages.

blinken`ek!!! my acupuncturist is blind too. i recently learned that there are quite a few in the field.

must have somthing to do with a `heightened` sense of touch.

also, bcos my j-go isn`t exactly fluent, i often find it diff. to tell him exactly whats wrong. but somehow he manages to `hit tha spot`. amazing, init?

i`d go a massage with a happy ending, right about now. ;\)

• 3 years later...

No, I disagree. Though they are usually both sarcastic, O11 is much more cranky. I also found that I agreed with a lot of the things O11 said or at least it made sense even if I disagreed. But I think I still don't understand most of what Thursday says so I really can't say whether I agree with him or not.