I am just sat here watching a drama/documentary type thing about ex Mayor Roody of NY and 9-11.

Anyway, one of the credits (can't remember exactly what it was for, producer?) was called Thomas Wanker. Yes, with that spelling. Can you imagine having that as a surname?!?! eek.gif lol.gif

It wasn't that long ago that most Americans had no idea what 'wanker' meant. Imagine discovering after all those years what a laughable name you were stuck with...

(and thank you, SJ, for decriminalizing that word!)

Slightly off topic, but last night at the bar Mogs and I saw the following liqueur on the menu:

"Noily Prat"

I can recommend this drink to a few of my company colleagues. One of them could even be the official Prat spokesman.

\:D

Quote:
Originally posted by maoriboy:
I went to school with named James and he has a brother named Wayne Kerr. built like a brick shithouse though so if anyone mad fun of him..."WHAM"
LOL, ` my school there was a guy who's last name was Kerr too! He desperately tried to hide his middle name (Wayne)... This guy WASN'T built like a brick S/H so you could imagine that he got some shit.
What are parents thinking?