Just got an email from my mum, she was attacked by 3 dogs this morning, while working.

got attacked by three dogs this morning while serving documents. Two lacerations on the right wrist and one laceration behind the left knee. The funny thing if you can call it funny, I was serving papers on the owner of the dogs because they had bitten a chap a while ago. I have been there before. I always stay behind the 4"6" gate and knock on the window. The three dogs jumped straight over and went for my face, I got my arm up. One held onto the arm, the other went for the left leg and the other went for the right leg. The owner came out, called the dogs off, I served him, he asked what they were for and I said for exactly what your dogs have just done to me. He never said sorry or even asked if I was alright. 45 minute wait at the doctors, 45 minutes to cleaned up and stitched up

What the F#$K is wrong with people in this world? what if it had been a small kid? why the hell are low life scum allowed viscous dogs? the A-hole didnt even ask if she was Ok or offer to help.

Postmen, meter readers, delivery guys and the like have the worst jobs in NZ, with so many deficient plebeians with Dogs with IQs to match their own.

I really hope his mongrel dogs turn on him before they get put down, it couldnt happen to nicer bloke. I guess the prick can look foward to some more court papers in the future. mad.gif

Im sorry to hear that about your mother, glad she's okay though. I hear you, scum of the earth unite so that the decent people may rid you all in one good blast. Sad truth is that they are everywhere, I often wonder the true ratio of decent folk to scum. wakaranai.gif

by the way, my definition of scum are people that dont give a rats a$$ about anybody but themselves.

Snowglider,

At least your mom isnt in too bad a shape - coulda been worse I know. If dogs attack and bite people not on their own property I think they should be put to sleep. harsh, YES. Owners need to have more responsibility, especially for dogs that are very dangerous. Hate that. Been attacked numerous of times while out running and cycling. Fortunately, I always carry mace/pepper spray

You should see how fast that stuff works ;\)

But, havent carried it in Japan cuz I could kick the dogs here outta the way lol.gif

there have been a few incidents recently her in toronto of kids getting attacked by pit bulls and the like. there's a plea to get them banned. my brother was bitten by a german shepard when he was younger. he was walking along military rd in sydney (a pretty busy road) and the dog just randomly bit him on the arm.

glad your mum is ok though.

There used to be some fools in a nearby neighbourhood (back in the uk) who had 3 massively vicious Rottweilers that caused some big problems and scared some people senseless for a while. In the end one of the dogs bit someone and they had to go, but there was about a period of a year when they terrorised the neighbourhood. mad.gif

Nope-just a dumb ass attitude and a desire to turn a good animal into a public menace. Hope your Mum is ok snowglider. Sounds like the dogs should be put down, unfortunately cause it is the owners fault after all. A rottwieller need not be a vicious dog, they may be a bit dim but they're not necessarily vicious dogs by nature. Any dog can be a nasty piece of work if they're conditioned to be that way. Perhaps neutering the owner would remove the root cause of all that aggression.

I been bitten by a dalmation sitting on my 2m high back fence & by a german shepard also.

My old man got onto some of those sonar whistles and pepper spray that send them crazy. i often torture the dog next door when it won't shut up. now all it has to do is see my canister of pepper spray and it shuts up... clap.gif

Don't you need a license to get a vicious dog?

I may be wrong but I thought that there was a law in the UK requiring you to have some kind of licence for vicious sods.