Complaints from a Japan based website about gaijin!! Very amusing reading!

Found these ona web site, apparently complaints made by some Japanese when polled what they dislike about Gaijin!!! Take with handful rather than pinch of salt!

クサイのと、うるさいのは勘弁してほしい。

日本の文化に馴染んで、ちゃんと毎日風呂に入り 471;ャンプーして、香水は控えめに、公共の場ではお となしくしてほしい。

"I wish [gaijin] would let up on being smelly and being loud. Get acquainted with Japanese culture, take a shampoo and bath everyday, lay off the perfume a bit, and behave oneself in public places."

空手の道場に来てた人はシャンプーの匂いを漂わ 379;ていたが

練習が終わる頃には上段蹴りより強烈な臭...

"A [gaijin] that came to my karate dojo smelled of shampoo, but his odor near the end of practice was more intense than any high-level kick..."

絶対自分に非があっても謝らないところ。

"Even when blame lies with [them], [they] never apologize."

前に静岡県で宝石店の店主が外国人の入店を断っ 383;ら名誉毀損と訴えられて裁判で負け50万円支払 った事件があったけど、くっさい臭いの外国人を 551;司屋とか日本料理店とかが断ったらどうなるんだ ?俺がその店のお客でその場にいたら断ってもら 356;たいと思うが。

"There was an incident before in Shizuoka when the owner of a jewelry shop was sued by a foreigner for slander and had to pay 500,000 JPY in court. I wonder what would happen if a Japanese restuarant such as a sushi restaurant refused entry to a foreigner that smelled particularly bad? If I was there as a customer I think I would want the restaurant to refuse [such a foreigner]."

デーブスペクタ―とパックンは自国の宣伝で日本É 54;をアメリカ好きにしようと必死

アメリカ批判されるとすごいムキになって良い訳 377;る

性格悪すぎ

"Dave Spector and 'Pakkun' go all out in advertisements for their home country to get Japanese to like America, but get all riled up and make excuses when [that same America] is critized.

Talk about bad character."

中国人は会社のものを使用に使うのには全く抵抗 364;ないようだ。

うちの会社でも中国の事業所で1年はもつくらいの 0633;品のストックが

1週間でなくなった。

"It would appear that Chinese have no problem with using company stuff for their own personal needs. In the Chinese office of my company for example, about a year's worth of equipment vanished in a week."

気安く話しかけてくるところが嫌い。そのまんま 378;るずる相手してしまう自分はもっと嫌い・・。

なんであいつらあんなにフレンドリーなの?電車 289;公園、ファーストフード、カフェ、いきなり

隣に座られて

「ワタシハ、ニホンノチュウガクコウニ、エイゴ 494;ー、コウシヲシニキテルンデスー」

で、私にどうしろと?

"I don't like how they come up and talk to you in a familar tone. I dislike myself for getting myself dragged into the resulting conversation even more...

Why are they that friendly? [Doing stuff like] suddenly sitting next to you in the train, park, fast food restaurants, cafes and saying (*cue heavily accented Japanese) 'I'm here teaching English at a junior high school.' So what does that have to do with me?"

無駄に明るい所がたまにうざい。

あの人達の間では、うつ病・ひきこもりはあんま 426;いないの?

暗い外人ってみたことないよ。

"It annoys me how [they] are cheerful to the point that's its overdone. Don't any of them suffer from depression or seclusion? I've never met a gloomy gaijin."

外人は気を抜かず手を抜くからな。

日本人は手を抜かず気を抜くからやらかすミスが 968;個一個でかい。

[Regarding work]

"Gaijin aren't careless but cut corners.

Japanese don't cut corners but are careless. That's what makes each individual mistake a big one (in the case of the Japanese).

靴を脱ぐという発想が生まれないところが野蛮人 384;な。

来日して日本の生活になれると、畳に裸足最高! 387;て言い出すもんな。

"Any place that can't conceive the concept of removing one's shoes is barbaric.

Look at how [gaijin] that come here and adjust to a Japanese lifestyle start exclaiming "Bare feet on tatami is the best!"

日本人が白人をチヤホヤしすぎるんだよ。

母国ではルーザーそのものなのに

日本に来たら外人大好き女にモテモテの毎日。

テキトーに母国語教えれば40万くらいは稼げる 375;

つきあってもないのに、日本女は体も提供してく 428;る上に貢いでくれたりする。

「ハリウッドスターの気分さ!」とアメリカ男が# 328;っておりました。

"Japanese pamper Caucasians too much.

Guys who embody the definition of loser in their home country come here and bask in their super-popularity amoung girls who love gaijin.

They also can earn like 400,000 just by halfassedly teaching their mothertongue.

Furthermore, despite not even going out with [such gaijin], Japanese girls allow them to have sex, and even buy them stuff on top of that.

'It feels like being a Hollywood star!' is what some American guy said."

印度人は鉛筆の削りカスの様な匂いがする。

"Indians smell something akin to pencil shavings."

鯨食わせろやクソ白人

"Let us eat whale, you f*ckin' Caucasians!"

日本語が十分理解できている癖に自分の都合の悪 356;ことを聞かれると

「ワタシ ニホンゴワカリマセン」という。

"[i dislike how] despite sufficiently comprehending Japanese, they say (*enter heavy accent) 'I don't understand Japanese' when asked something that doesn't flow well with them."

"A [gaijin] that came to my karate dojo smelled of shampoo, but his odor near the end of practice was more intense than any high-level kick..."

That was me, I think...sorry \:\) but if the Japanese exercised at a sensible temperature...

Quote:
Originally posted by farquah:

"It annoys me how [they] are cheerful to the point that's its overdone. Don't any of them suffer from depression or seclusion? I've never met a gloomy gaijin."

My favorites for sure. Especially the second one.
lol.gif lol.gif

It annoys me how [they] are cheerful to the point that's its overdone. Don't any of them suffer from depression or seclusion? I've never met a gloomy gaijin

FUNNY!!! Group suicide anyone?

Guys who embody the definition of loser in their home country come here and bask in their super-popularity amoung girls who love gaijin

TRUE, and if I were a Japanese guy it would annoy me as well (perhaps immaturely).

Indians smell something akin to pencil shavings

I live in London, this is very very very true. Although it gets confusing here as 'Indian' mean West Indian black and 'Asian' means Indian or Sri Lankan, Pakistani, etc.

Quote:
Definetly my favourite, maybe they should loosen up, work less hours and enjoy themselves!
PS Obviously they haven't met me! lol.gif lol.gif

Ha!Ha! I have to catch the subway at 7:00am once a week and the nastiness of getting up so early is disapated somewhat by funny the sight of all the gloomy,unwashed "workerbots" and their bad "just got outta bed hair". No wonder they hate the cheerful eikiewa studs mad.gif . Off to the office for another reaming from Butcho. Get a life! Make like a "butter stinker"; punch Butcho in the face and go surfing in Miyazaki lol.gif

Quote:
Guys who embody the definition of loser in their home country come here and bask in their super-popularity amoung girls who love gaijin.
They also can earn like 400,000 just by halfassedly teaching their mothertongue.
Furthermore, despite not even going out with [such gaijin], Japanese girls allow them to have sex,
Classic!! Don't blame me for your small sausage ;\)

Quote:
He was just dirty coz i kicked his arse so hard. I never said anything about his farkin foul breath.

Quote:
Let's committing suicide.

Quote:
I wish Japanese deoderant companies would make scented deoderant.. But i think i know this gaijin and he does stink!

Japanese antiperspirant quite simply doesn't work, scented or otherwise. I use un scented 'western' stuff and it works like a dream. If they doubled the price I would still buy it as it is so effective. Japanese antiperspirant/deodorant was rubbish. And don't listen to the 'we don't sweat' claim. Why the hell do men carry the face wiping towel and fan all summer? Because they sweat. I remember that my Tokyo train rides were always characterised by an odd bitter smell. Certainly different to the stench I encounter in London, but an unpleasant stench all the same. All humans smell different, but we still all smell.

akibun,

why dont you translate our responses and post them on the original website?

I think the posters would be interested to know just how little we give a damn about their insults :-)

The fact that they aren't true in all cases doesn't mean that generalisations don't contain truths. I had a good laugh. bobby12, if we don't give a damn, why would we even care what matey thinks of our responses...?

akibun, if you want to find out where it's from, just copy part of the Japanese text (any bit will do) and paste it into the search field in www.google.com.

Quote:
God, how many times I've seen that! That's funny as hell! It's not all the gaijins fault though - the japanese women love swarming on the American GI so they can buy levis on base for cheap. \:\) It is true though - you see some fugly gaijin with some decent looking japanese woman.

We all have our stereotypes, but you'd never find anyting like that on display about japanese people. At least quotes from citizens all in one place. Usually stuff I see here now in the US is favorable. Oh well.

How about the 500000 japanese living in vancouver. Can we say crap there are just opening sushi shops and doing the easy thing? People do what pays the bills. Too many Japanese are still narrow minded and down right stupid about whats going on around them. No other country in the world has a 12 year down turn . No other country in the world puts up with crummy scamming politicians as this country does.

Quote:
No other country in the world puts up with crummy scamming politicians as this country does.
We tried here in the US man \:\) Sorry.

My brother lives in Seattle, Washington (actually Kirkland). One of his house mates works at a Bed Bath and Beyond just up the road. Seattle, like Vancouver, is also a big Japanese population center. My bro's roomie says the Japanese people that come in to the store are horribly rude and demanding.

Beats me why that is, but we talked about it over thanksgiving dinner a few weeks ago. My uncle who was stationed in Misawa in the 60's was at dinner - his Japanese wife didn't want to come because she didn't like turkey. They've been married for over 40 years, but she still didn't want to join the family. I remember meeting her when I was a kid and had no idea I'd ever be in Japan - I was scared of her!

Basically, they expect us gaijin to adapt to the way they live in their country, but won't do it themselves when they travel. You ever been to Vegas or Hawaii???

It's not categorically true, but it's there. It's there on all sides.

Alaska is soooo chill in such a hick/Outdoorsy way. I'm glad I left but don't regret my time there.

Hey, let's not go down that road.

Personally i've just had a really bad experience with the japanese system, and it opend (or made me blind) my eyes to a lot of negative aspects of japan.

I got a little angry when i read those stupid comments made about gaijins, and i felt like returning some bad comments about "them"

but "we" get nowhere by throwing mud.

Let's discuss japan's horrible politics if that is what you want to discuss, or 12 years of downturns, fine with me.

ATB

Thunderp.