My wife attended an all-girl catholic school in the phils. She said they were all quite smart and my wife is smarter than I am so I'll go for that. Although she said there were more than enough lezzies around as well, and at graduation one of them tried to kiss her on the lips! lol.gif

I went from a public school education ( till 9 y.o.) to a catholic school ( mixed) for a year, then the boys and girls split for 4 years to join up in the last 3 years.

A heap of guys got expelled trying to impress the girls once we re grouped in senior high school.

The only effect of being apart from the ladies in those 4 years was that it made way more hornier!

Went to a co-ed High School, I liked having girls in my class, especially in summer when they altered their skirts (made them shorter and tighter) ;\)

Worked in a Public Boys School - couldnt really see the benefits of it (compared to co-ed). Rich private schools maybe can provide something a little more but a regular old state school?

Though single sex girls schools on the other hand allow girls more freedom and confidence.

Quote:
Originally posted by snowglider:
Went to a co-ed High School, I liked having girls in my class, especially in summer when they altered their skirts (made them shorter and tighter) ;\)

Rich private schools maybe can provide something a little more but a regular old state school?

lol.gif ahh summer uniforms!

I went to a private school (though not what I would call rich) and the only difference to a private school was that we had to wear uniforms, school fee price and the grounds were nicer.

Rich schools do offer a great deal of networking opportunities and easier access to better drugs.

I went to mixed high shcool which used be girls only. There were more girls than boys and I was in a girls only class for 2years. And I chose women college to go. Because I thought women college often gave you better chance to meet highly-educated men and get good job.

I was young... ;\)

I really like to have very positive and intelligent conversation with my female friends.

Me too. Mixed schools.

What I was surprised with mixed school was I didn't realize who was who when girls got out of the bath with no making up in shugaku ryoko!!!!! eek.gif

I don't have any sisters and my mom usually didn't make up that thick so that was big surprise. Friends in the same circumstances said the same but friends who have sisters or moms who made up thick could guess who was who which was interesting. lol.gif

The teacher said 'Gamera, girls could disguise good, you have to observe'

I went to a split public school in Canada.

But now I teach at a mostly girls senior high school. 80 percent of the classes are all girls. And of about 700 students. 600 are girls.

I have to say that the all girl classes are a lot more fun because they participate more often in the lesson while the 50/50 classes everybody is very quiet and afraid to make mistakes.