• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so why did he punch the cow out? he wanted his evil way with it?

Like that guy in England who got done and his excuse was he was standing on his motorbike having a piss when the cow backed into him.

Not guilty your honour.

No, nothing like that....allegedly. they went cow tipping, where the push over sleeping cows, and his mate said he couldn't punch out the cow, this one wasn't sleeping. So he went over and punched it out. Of course, I wasnT there, this is thru the playground grapevine, which obviously makes it Gospel!

I used to really love steaks but in recent years I don't really like too big pieces of meat.. it really puts me off. What really puts me off is the ro-su katsu sometimes you get that is more fat than meat. That is just awful.

Originally Posted By: mina2
I used to really love steaks but in recent years I don't really like too big pieces of meat.. it really puts me off. What really puts me off is the ro-su katsu sometimes you get that is more fat than meat. That is just awful.

The fatty meat is one of the things I love about Japan as much of the good flavour of meat is in the fat. Most meats are the same, I mean just how good is crispy chicken skin, or some nice pork crackling? The move in the west to all meat being lean is a tragedy in my book.
 Originally Posted By: thursday
kobe beef sirloin thumbsup.gif medium rare

not too often though, too much damage to the wallet.

And too much damage to the arteries.
Medium rare for me with a glass of Shiraz. Ohh la la
 Originally Posted By: TJ OZ
kobe beef sirloin thumbsup.gif medium rare

not too often though, too much damage to the wallet.

And too much damage to the arteries.
Medium rare for me with a glass of Shiraz. Ohh la la

TJ, I'm into the school of thought that red wine helps clear the cholesterol. So for the kobe sirloin I'll take 2 bottles.
 Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
i used to be a "well done" guy until I went to the restaurant that my bro worked in and he told me to rty it medium, I couldn't believe the difference. Haven't looked back

they do medium in maccas?
 Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
i used to be a "well done" guy until I went to the restaurant that my bro worked in and he told me to rty it medium, I couldn't believe the difference. Haven't looked back

they do medium in maccas?

yeah, medium fries ;\)

I went out for dinner with the in-laws the other night and had me a nice 250g sirloin steak, medium-rare. With roasted garlic and a garlic/soy sauce....mmmm....mmmmm, what made it better was that the in-laws insisted on paying!! \:D