Just looking at those now reports from last year, it seems Yuzawa didn't really get any snow until around 20th December, so we've still got time yet. I'm going up there between xmas and New Year so I really hope there's some decent snow...

Anyone else up there around then?

wave.gif

I might be.

As for the snow, even though the first really decent dump arrived around 20th last year, I think they at least had a bit arrive (and melt) before then. This year there's been zilch it seems. And Kagura is looking not worth it. \:\(

Suddenly it will arrive. shifty.gif shifty.gif

one hundred % different weather patterns this year. Last year it was warmish yet the cold winds were blowing. also places like happo and 47 could open up from mid to high terrain. Now there is nothing and they havent even started to prepare the trails.

Something has happend today

The weather here in Shizuoka is "winter like" for the first time!

although it is still kind of warm, the wind direction has changed, temp is a bit down, and it is windy.

i think it will come very soon!

ATB

Thunderpants (soon to go to Appi \:\) )

So do I! If you`re getting it there, at least it shouldn`t be too long now......

Congratulations to you on your first snow, has to be one of the most beautiful things watching snow fall, can`t wait till i see my first of the season clap.gif