If you are a jealous person you might want to stop reading now.

$257

3 nights (Hakuba Villa)

3 day lift ticket

3 dinners

3 breakfast

all tranportation

It will be my first trip to Hakuba but I think I would be hard pressed to find a better deal over New Years.

This is a special deal only offered to US military (and friends) located here in Japan.

Anyone spent New Years at Hakuba before. Im so stoked!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by likesDaPow:
If you are a jealous person you might want to stop reading now.

$257
3 nights (Hakuba Villa)
3 day lift ticket
3 dinners
3 breakfast
all tranportation

speak Japanese man! $257 - US dollars? that is 30000yen.
I have seen deals from Japanese Travel Agencies for 25000yen that have the same features (3 of everthing) Dont know if the quality is the same for the accomadation or meals, but the price is mighty fine.
Last season I saw deals for 19000yen (for 2 of everything) in Hakuba

I thought it was a steal. I jumped all over itwakaranai.gif

Anyone else going to be in Hakuba 30-1 this year. So far all the other people I know that are going are beginers so I will be exploring by myself. Maybe Im selfish but I hate waiting for slower people. I always feel like Im missing out.

Villa Hakuba is not a dorm!? It's hotel right on the slopes at Sakka. It's quite popular with overseas folk because its ski-in ski-out. People with kids sometimes insist on that.

For New Year, that's a great deal. New Year should be when hotels make their money, but I can't see much of a margin at those prices.

Quote:
But then again I wont be in a dorm

Villa Hakuba is not a dorm
sorry lame military related joke \:o

one of my recurring nightmares was being drafted into the army and waking up in a dorm realising I was in the army.... eek.gif

gotta say one perk would be getting stationed in Japan, especially somewhere like Misawa with access to Appi, Hakkoda (on your doorstep) and quick access to Hokkaido etc.