Ok, fair enough, I was stoked from the start, it was awesome flying down that slope. But when he went over 'it' I was literally yelling WTF! and Bullshit! At least four times in a row, out loud.

We are so lame.

"The 14th of june, François Bon and Antoine Montant did the world first speedflying descent of the mount Eiger in Swiss.. So Big again!!

From the top on the edge of west face, then in the north face til the bottom... Enormous!! Acro-Base team is preparing pictures, even if they have been disturbed by an afraid heli pilot... He coudn't follow the riders, he told...!!! Too fast..."

eiger.jpg

Zut alors!

(Look out soon for a thread about how François or Antoine died pursuing their passion for the sport they loved...)

Quote:
Originally posted by Indosnm:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
not for me didnt do anything for me actually when i saw it weeks ago
so you didn't even think "FARK" when he went over the edge?
Yeah. What’s up Fattwins? why do you think this is just some ~I’m not interested whatever~
Why you being a grumpy old bastard? ;\)
What he did was incredible and the helmet cam perspective made me shift positions in my seat as I watched.
That little wing he had isn’t a parachute or paraponting wing. It’s barely a stunt kite.

Nice vid. not quite skiing but I imagine those French dudes can carve some pretty elegant turns too. Acutally I didn't know that the French could be such badasses! I liked the sound track too. I like heavy tunes sometimes I don't think thrash goes well with snow.