1: does anybody remember the Zen Wide snowbard from Flow. Well it was about 28.5 cm wide at the shoulder. I always wanted to get one but couldnt. Does anybody know of a comparable board this year? Anything that will fit at 31cm boot?

2: Has anybody ever used risers/elevators on there board? I have used them on skis, quite helpful in deep pow. But now I want to get them to over come my large feet problem.

3: What is the best way to pull Japanese boarding chicks?

1- most companies make wide boards. I think Never Summer makes one this season, and they always meke solid boards. Check the Capita website, i think they have some on there too.

2-I know a couple of guys that use risers, but like someone said, they are mostly used for racing/boardercross. that said, i don`t think that they would hurt your riding, just make the board a little heavier.

3-watch what i do, and then don`t do it.

1. Nearly every company makes wide boards but 28cm plus is getting super wide, but i remember seeing some that wide... can't remember which which brand though.. not helpful.

Anyway, have you checked if Flow are making the same model this year?

Otherwise just look on some online snowboard shops, or manufactures websites and check out the waist widths.

Withoit knowing the length of board you want, or the style, it kind of meaningless for anyone else to look.

2. K2 made some boards with built in risers - could be worth a check out - i believe this years model is the Nemesis.

3. Hmmm, i'd say.... going big in the park, shiny new gear, too cool for school attitude, condom hats, lots of money and a big 4x4 car... none of which I possess.

But i'll be working on the going big in the park think. gotta have some game. :p

By the way, one short chat on a lift is enough for EBC, if the J-boarders don't work out! lol.gif

ps. don't think i didn't take note of your comment CB!

Not that it made sense anyway - your shoelaces ARE the strings.

You were obviously 'special' and had to have Velcro instead of laces lol.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by AK 77:
3. Hmmm, i'd say.... going big in the park, shiny new gear, too cool for school attitude, condom hats, lots of money and a big 4x4 car... none of which I possess.
ahhhh yes condom hats.....

eskimobasecamp_187.jpg

...... we spotted this fine example of the condom hat at tateyama...... perhaps this old school bc rider had a big 4x4 parked at the bottom? he was probably gonna hit the park at 47 after he got off tateyama, like we did (so AK could go j-boarder girl chasing)

PS - AK if you want to borrow my big 4x4 sometime, just let me know, i wouldn't let anything stand in the way of your quest to find a hot j-boarder chick NOOOOOOOOO.

PPS - i reject your comment about taking a short lift ride with me - i don't talk to people on lifts, i've got tunes on.

2. I used Palmer risers to compensate for horrible squishy boots that I couldn't replace for a year because firgin Alpen didn't have anything above 28. The risers made a HUGE difference to control, and when I finally got some proper boots I could really hang my hide out on groomer turns.

It's all about the interface baby.

3. At lunchtime when you've spotted a nice-looking boarder girl, lock your snowboard to hers. She'll be waiting for you, all hot and bothered, when you've finished your kare-rice.

Everybody thanks for the great replies.

db le pu looking into thoes boards now. Price and if I can get them sent to Japan will be a big factor but I like their plain design.

3 part b? Should I have Hire or Rosu?

Does anybody know resorts where the toilet is at the top of the mountain, I dont want to put her off on the first day.

Had a look at venturesnows boards, but at 700 dollars I wouldnt mind, just the 1.5 man shipping then an unknown amount of duty/exchange rate could bring it up to 10-12 man... Seems that is out the window.

At least elan I might be able to buy in Japan.

Well cheese man my favorite cheese is probably Edam. Or petit filou. haha.