I'll throw in my 5yen for "More"... or a few thousand yen actually. Somehow seemed to capture the fun of riding, and though there were plenty of rails and big jumps, it managed not to degenerate into the clink,clank,clunk,spin,spin,spin thing that far too many movies these days seem to be stuck on. Enscramble takes a second, but I have to admit that I haven't sat down and watched it end to end yet... More managed to spend more time on the actual ground and the epic cruises through powder just made me want to get out there, instead of just seeing a bunch of people flying through the air, knowing I'll never do that, and not sure I'm interested either...

Shot for the heads up on "That"... but NO big mountains???

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking about holding a showing of Bikecar http://www.bikecarmovie.com/ sometime in Feb in nagano city.

It will be part of a presentation about snow sports and climate change, and we might have a raffle. I will have some biodegradable wax to give away, and maybe some other stuff.

Anyone interested in watching/helping out?

Quote:
Originally posted by dizzy:
yes, eBc, it's offical, no banff film festival this year \:\( i was in patagonia the other day, just bought a new climbing harness and patagonia store, the sponsor of banff film fest, was close by. they confirmed it.
oh well.

but, here's another to add to this year's list: Respect The Movie quick time trailer
ditto, I was asking bout it yesterday in Sannomiya \:\( Bummer eh?

Ewok and I are heading to the avie lecture tonight. Be nice to learn some more lingo in Jap \:\)
  • 2 weeks later...