Quote:
Originally posted by le spud:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
ebc you ned to buy wax and etc im not the hakuba freebie. as for NZ have a good time but how you think that you are gonna find cheaper skis is beyond me. you shouldve thought and offered a package of.... carving skis and money but the blond in you strikes again. Im done trying with skis.

I love sking but there is mnore to life than just that. yak it hike it climb it do it. dont waste your money on crap.
hey ebc, on top of the somewhat unintelligible public flogging you just received, I heard FT is taking the new girl Jessica backcountry and all that :p ;\)
Yeh i know that's what amazes me - he rants on about how i'm apparently shouting at him (note that his crazy super outdoor keitai apparently has electronically programmed voice with precision intonation) when actually he continually shouts at me on a public forum..... yawn. No one else cares FT - stop trying to make a dick out of me for the benefit of other people's amusement/disillusion. If it really matters to you - i'll buy skis because i'm a single person, earning a salary, with a good deal on rent and a ski pass in winter - i have a budget to work with because of other various other considerations - but it's not a huge problem. Also, i'd like to add - i contacted the lion several times and talked about skis - also contacted you and said i was interested and wanted to talk further - you were working, then next think i know i get shafted and someone else has ordered skis. So Jessica, whoever you are (sorry...) good luck. Le spud - your stireeeeer, stop it!

All in the house:

- clothes hanging up (sorely in need of a wash and re-waterproof)

- boards leaning against the wall in back room, bindings all set and ready... looking at a board that is not set up right is just stinky.

- boots, googles, etc all take a large bookshelf (I don't have enough books!)

There's no way I'd leave them in a shed...

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
EBC whats done is done, ill pick my tent up off of AK
Not when it's at my house...

Yours is here too EBC. I won't know the proper yen price till my visa bill comes. We got done 2400 yen for import taxes. I'tll be about 2 man.

The tents are a bit of a weird shape, but the end that you put into the wind is streamlined and reinforced, and there's a lot of mesh for venting. Should be good for around here.