Lovingly tucked away until winter?

Shoved in a cupboard?

In the garage?

Don't know (!)

I always think I will give it some TLC when the season finishes, but never do. But I will now I have remembered.

boots stay in the genkan year round, and the board lives in the same slot behind my stereo year round too. Thes rest is just lovingly shoved in the overly full cupboard with everything else.

Mine has just come out for our season. Wax and tune next week. Depending on snowfalls should be sliding again in a few weeks. 5 day trip at the end of July has been planned :p

ebc you ned to buy wax and etc im not the hakuba freebie. as for NZ have a good time but how you think that you are gonna find cheaper skis is beyond me. you shouldve thought and offered a package of.... carving skis and money but the blond in you strikes again. Im done trying with skis.

I love sking but there is mnore to life than just that. yak it hike it climb it do it. dont waste your money on crap.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
ebc you ned to buy wax and etc im not the hakuba freebie. as for NZ have a good time but how you think that you are gonna find cheaper skis is beyond me. you shouldve thought and offered a package of.... carving skis and money but the blond in you strikes again. Im done trying with skis.

I love sking but there is mnore to life than just that. yak it hike it climb it do it. dont waste your money on crap.
hey ebc, on top of the somewhat unintelligible public flogging you just received, I heard FT is taking the new girl Jessica backcountry and all that :p ;\)