TR: Karamatsu and Happo-zawa with the boys and girl

Their hike wasn't 4 hours

And they didn't ski the top ridge like that picture shows. They didn't ski the part with both red and yellow. Just from where the red leaves the yellow. You can get to the start of that line if you giver in an hour

Our hike was about 4 hours. If we had been properly motivated at the start it would have less but the fog was really thick so I wasn't exactly pushing FT to get going on ahead. We stayed with AK and EBC to the top of their line when we broke out above the clouds

Fattwins_16.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry yeh i didnt hike for 4 hours - i think we hiked for about 1hr 30 or 2 hours? Maybe it took me 2 hours.

I have some absolutely epic pictures of when we broke out of the clouds... just a sea of cloud below us the all the mountains above - unbelievable.

Toque - i have a question, is that past Happo ike?? I couldnt work it out in the cloud.

sweet pics and journal and post, as usual, toque.

what a big line. good to hear everyone came back safe, too.

my favorite pic is of you splitting the crevice. LOL

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
thanks sas the color though was better on your pc
Sorry about that - I had to reduce the original file size from over 50 MB to about 4 to save bandwidth on my server - it lost a little quality in the conversion and I didn't have time to tweak it before my trip...