• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, thanks oo, more or less better now. Woke up to a virtually closed eye on Saturday \:\(

FT, CB emailed me from the car last night on your way home. Was raving about the fresh lines all day.

BTW, it is dumping in Hiroshima now (finally). Should be good this weekend! thumbsup.gif

Kuma, it was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick cool.gif never crossed tracks and were hittin pillow after pillow. By far the best weekend Ive had of the season and if it continues to puke through this weekend Ill have to pull a sickie and bugger off work this weekend. If not back up in 2 weeks. Maybe we will catch up then. Damn it was awesome this weekend! \:D \:D \:D

We also met up with some rippin J-telemarkers too. Those guys were on huge freakin skis B4's and the likes. Shreddin telemarkers look wicked and they were goin after hit after hit. Patrol was eyeing us from every shack and every lift. Felt like I was marked for death from some of the looks they were givin us shifty.gif :p \:D

yup, me Dan, and 4 J-blokes. I actually met 2 of them in an onsen back in December on our first trip up and they randomly got in at the mid-point gondola eek.gif Small world it is!

Pics NPM? Nope. Have very few of me - dont wanna stop and mess round with it Y'know?

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
yup, me Dan, and 4 J-blokes. I actually met 2 of them in an onsen back in December on our first trip up and they randomly got in at the mid-point gondola eek.gif Small world it is!
You and Dan ripped it up then

Japanese dudes any good?