• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty good Kuma. I would be a bit wary of taking it up without a backpack like that ... Probably the reason why I am not going to take it up the hill in a worry. That, and the fact that I prefer to be deep in the pow rather that waiting down the hill for my mates to eat it up in front of my eyes!

i ordered it from backcountry.com and had it sent to my brother in the states who gave it to me when I met him at christmas. this was 2 years ago though. The new pack has heater pockets but I've haven't seen it.

If you look at 1man for a regular backpack, then 2man is fair. It will cost you that much in shipping anyways

Nice photos Bushy. It is funny ... we seem to have some really similar photos of the autumn leaves, as well as that squirrel in London? I have also got a few kite shots (not on Flickr) that are similar to yours (not nearly as close up though!)

Good work.

Thanks mate. Yeah, I had the same thought when I looked at yours! Get a big zoom mate! That's all I can say. BTW, I lied when I said I didn't have any accessories. I have a few filters that I use sometimes. Particularly when taking pics of the autumn colours I use a PL filter.

right, like the parents want them at home anyways. A vast majority of kids spend at least a few nights at juku's during the weekend and on the weekends too. How bad is the education system when its almost a necessity that they go to juku in order to pass the exams?

Lets bad education! thumbsdown.gif

Dont want my kids going to school on the weekends either. Thats BS.

jukus are the biggest joke in this country. You're right CB, if the schools actually taught properly then jukus shouldn't be necessary. Although part of the blame for that has to be with the universities ridiculous entrance exams. How dumb is it when a kid is sleeping or mucking around in class because juku is where he learns what he needs for getting into uni!!