Fattwins

Do I have to book or can I/we just show up?

Really don't know yet. It's our arrival day. Have no idea how thinks work out on that evening. Maybe we are immobile coz of 1 day ski muscle pain..... But maybe not....

Well, and dinner is provided by the hotel anyway...

PS: can you post the Tracks Bar address in Japanese? Otherwise I may have a taxi problem....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soo desu ne...

I was confused about the location, but now I remember Tracks. Maybe my confusion was caused by the last time i was there, when I ended up drinking with Troy till, um, I can't remember that either. Good times though, and I'm looking forward to the 28th!

Chris

I'm driving up with Slow. Does anyone else from Yokohama ot Tokyo want to join us? Got room for 8 in the car. Don't worry if you don't know anyone - neither do I! Seems like everyone is really good so would love for some intermediate riders to join us so I'll have someone to ride with during the daytime. Would be good to have some more girls go too. PM me.

Let's enjoy!

Thanks me jane! I hope to go to the party with many people. I was always alone on the way to Hakuba last winter and it wasn't so much fun. I'm looking forward to the party!

Sunrise, what time will you finish your work on Friday?

I am thinking of driving my van to Hakuba but would like to leave Friday afternoon - I'm in Chiba so I could pick up in Tokyo if anyone is looking for a ride. Anyone else thinking of going? Its a 7 seater so I have lots of room.

Slow: I finish work at 11pm at Hinode Pier.

Hi Tsonda. I was there on the 1st (still there nearly every Sunday).

On Friday's I'm working on the spaceship boat, which at nitetime they're calling the "Jicoo" - Floating Bar (with snazzy disco-lit floor). It's nice to be out on the water. I really hope I'm working there the night it snows in Tokyo. You guys should come down sometime. I will try and get some more free tickets (normally costs 2500 yen to get on the boat anytime from 8pm onwards, picking up at either Hinode or ODaiba).

fJef - it must be nice to have the luxury of afternoon driving...

my PMing function seems to be turned off - do I need to learn a secret handshake?

Last year I figured out that my Air-H connection works in most of the Hakuba area - maybe I should bring a video camera and web cast the festivities for those stuck at home?