Quote:
Originally posted by Kraut_in_HongKong:

And how far is it from Happo Sakka area to Goryu anyway? Walkable?
5-10 min in a taxi. Bit of a long and chilly walk. Not reccommended, through experience.

I'll be there +1
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fats:

http://www.harbskisystems.com/events.htm#gb

http://www.harbskisystems.com.au/cancamps/layout02_cancamps.htm

5 day All Mountain ski camp. Up my ski skills for the off piste. Sure, I can up those skills here too, but what I get there that I can't get here is full alignment/ boot work. I'm sick of a lifetime of boot issues.

Go on, call me crazy again :p \:D but it's no fun skiing in boots that don't fit right. They can probably do boot work on my current boots.

I still hope to catch you and Phat Luv again before the season ends...

Creek Boy, Snowglider is younger than you right? Anyway you're out of your 20's now so welcome to the old man club.

You should come Slow--nothing to fear now that Creek Boy has been tamed lol.gif

Look forward to meeting all the rest of you lot who're coming.

slow I had hoped that more people would come from your way. I posted this weeks ago to get more people to come. If people cant come then I can havefun with tboys no problem. Toque will bring a crew of between 3 and 5 and we will have a full car or 2 from kansai so it will be fun.

So, "Tracks Bar" is the name of the place right? Still don't know if it's 'downstairs' or do I need a ski lift to get there?

I would love to join, but not sure what to do with the kids. Maybe wife can look after then in the hotel..... But then I am short one girl und would require a suitable replacement.

Whoops, just kidding.....

I was trying to think in a postive way.... Im not gonna bring my wife out cause Daisuke could get lonely now.

kraut kids are welcome at tracks they dont say no to kids there. bring the fam have some dins and a beer and leave early. The taxi will be 2000 yen one way but heck its a party!