Ok so its pretty much set.

Id like to know how many are coming, and what time you want the party to start.

Ive arranged to have a 1000 yen dinner and the drinks are buy your own. It will be held at tracks bar near goryu.

the start times that I was thinking about where between 7 and 9pm.

Im offline again friday so get in touch asap if you want more info.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
I'm there as well
I want a wheel chair though for my crippled ass
Ill make sure you get so ****ed up that you will wish you had a wheel chair beanie cool.gif

BP, it will probably be just FF and I anyways - but hey, better to be ****ed up in the front seat than in the back \:D
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
Shotgun!
dude you know the rules, you cant call shotgun until all members of the party are in sight of the vehicle, you cant be breaking the rules of calling shotgun willy nilly.
argue.gif

wink1.gif

Quote:
Too bad, will be leaving Hakuba on that very same day. Would have liked to stop by for a couple of sherberts with you guys and finally meet the creek crew.
no worries if you are out riding in Hakuba on that day, we can hook up in the morning or something.

Would love to, but gotta leave around lunch-time. Putting my bro in a plane back to Canada early next day, and he wants to spend a little bit of time with his nephew in Tokyo before going back.

I am sure I'll be back in Hakuba before season ends, we can always have another party!

Quote:
Originally posted by snowglider:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
Shotgun!
dude you know the rules, you cant call shotgun until all members of the party are in sight of the vehicle, you cant be breaking the rules of calling shotgun willy nilly.
argue.gif

wink1.gif
lol.gif lol.gif

FF, dunno mate, will hafta ask. She sounded like she wanted to get up again soon so maybe though I worry about her being taken advantage of sitting between Davo and SG :p

Horny old married men are the most dangerous I tell ya... :p