• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Yes I do have to thank Snowglider for helping me out cleaning yesterday

It's amazing how many cups people can use in a night and how dirty the place will get. Garbage everywhere. I HATE pet bottles. Always have. Yesterday furthered that rage a bit though. In my apartment I have a NO PET BOTTLE policy. You bring it in. You take it out.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No pet bottles Toque thats ok by me.

Now you understand why I dont sleep.

You can clean again next weekend as well

Risa is coming so I think CG wants to come as well. The dynamics of my relationship with CG has changed as well. I just dont feel like I can make the jokes in front of her anymore. cb you owe me a busted pole for that

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:

how are you today?
aching, gimping, hobbling around, spent 4 hours this morning trying to rectify the problems FT has with his computer, have patched her but its taking on water and is beyond help, Time to jump ship FT, your new computer cant get here fast enough!

Kaz, Sunrise and I limped back to Tokyo this evening - got Sunrise back just in time for her gig. I manged to slip on the ice this morning and ding my back and elbow - I'll feel like the rest of the injured tomorrow morning I bet.

Kaz got to try snowboarding today for the first time and I think he has hung up his skiis forever...damn

It was a great party (all of them) and an awesome weekend (+ 1 day extra) - let's Hakuba again!

Thanks to SJ and Fattwins and everyone else for making this all happen!

I had a great time-was cool to meet most of you in person and have a few, sorry, a lot of drinks. Cheers to Fattwins for organizing things, as well as Troy, Sakiko, and all the hardworking crew at Tracks for all the food beers friendly service on a busy night.

Apologies to the poor woman who walked in on me taking a dump at Tracks, and thanks to the guys with you for not clocking me for my drunken negligence. Lock the door-doh!

Some good riding was had too. Snowglider went down bad but true to form he scored the line of the season soon after-that was sweet ay!

Sunrise, thanks for the beautiful songs you sang for us. Fjef, cheers for the ride to the pub.

Quote:
Originally posted by Davo:

Some good riding was had too. Snowglider went down bad but true to form he scored the line of the season soon after-that was sweet ay!

Sunrise, thanks for the beautiful songs you sang for us. Fjef, cheers for the ride to the pub.
yeah, amazing what adrenaline and endorphins can do to take your mind off pain. That was sweet line so sweet I went all the way to the bottom before realizing you guys were way behind.

Sunrise - wow you are fantastic, anyone who has a chance to listen to her do so, she is awesome.

Jeff - second that cheers for the ride!

hey everyone thanks for the bitchin' party! It was good to meet all you crazy cats.

FT- A big thanks for organizing everything, and sorry I was such a grumpy bastard the next morning, didn't get much love from the couch.

SG, or should I say TB, sorry we didn't get to shred a bit more together. Had some good lines with you and Davo though. Well I guess the one good thing about the whole tree thing is that nothing is broken and you got to spend some quality time with Toque.....

Sunrise- nice to meet you and thank you for the amazing songs, your voice is truely wonderful. Next time I hope to get a full concert.

Me Jane (and crew)- it was great to meet all of you! Next time I hope to get some ridding with you guys.

well the quote of the weekend come from the infamous Fattwins......

after he stumbled up to his room in his full walking zombie mode, I tried to wake him and tell him he couldn't sleep in that bed cause Savo was going to sleep there. And here is what was said without censorship or indulgence...

ME-"Hey get up, you can't sleep in that bed tonight."

FT- "whyyyy nOOOtttt"

Me- "cause Savo is sleeping here tonight, and there aren't any more beds, GET UP!"

FT- "I can't move right now. I appreciate what your doing, but just keep SKIING!"

Me-"keep skiing huh?"

FT= "yeah skiing snowboarding......whatever just keep skiing"

ME-"right i'll do that......"

hehe....

Yes, it was great to meet all you SJ folk as well as catch up with those those of you I'd already met but hadn't seen for ages, as well as riding with SM, slow, Jane, Naviboy and fjef on the slopes. Sock Monkey, thanks again for fun times on the slopes. FT we didn't do that last run, a bit dodgy cos it was near the end of the day and unknown territory/exit. Thanks for the tips from the lift \:D

We were lucky with the weather, it was light rain Monday morning, I used up my leftover coupon points by then the rain had turned to light sleet with sunny breaks, snow went between being slippery and sticky.

Nice pic Sanno, I have a couple of SM doing his tree thang, too... though only from a point&shoot cam.

Toque, you are warmer than your SJ personality, must be that perma-smile ;\) Your stickers seem to have found a good home.

Sava, I looked out for you on the slopes cos I found another sticker. Send SJ the yen cash while you're still here and they can mail it to you in Oz. (don't worry SJ, I was giving them away, not selling them ;\) ).

Thanks again fjef for all the rides and the lunch. You sure did a lot of driving for all of us. I wasn't anywhere near as zombie as I thought I'd be last nite, must have been the catnaps I took on the ride back.

TreeBoy (take care with that leg), Davo, Fukui, nice to meet (or meet again for Davo), thanks for the nice feedback. FT will be pleased to know that his piano, though out of tune, wasn't as out as Mominoki's.

Yeh, those T-Shirts were great! I got some great pics of them. SG I would like to put in an order for a sunrise T-Shirt, I'll have to find a snow sunrise pic for you.

EBC hope to see more of you next time! Sorry we missed you in the onsen. Damn shame you didn't find me on Sunday nite. And yeh, what DID happen to bettyx?

Rach I hope you come down next time.....

TJ Oz - damn, I didn't know you were there, no-one introduced us.

CB, you're going to have to learn to either drink less or hold your liquor better so you can hang longer (er, if that was your real reason for leaving early).

Gams, good to meet you and Wiggles, hope to catch you next time.

Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:

Toque, you are warmer than your SJ personality, must be that perma-smile ;\) Your stickers seem to have found a good home.
I like to be a prick on the forum sometimes so that when you finally meet me in person I don't have to try to hard to impress ;\)
Hope you enjoyed listening to my drunken talking. My mouth never seems to close once I get a few drinks in it

Toque, I thoroughly enjoyed our conversations. I'm sure you would have said the same stuff even if you were sober.

When I say warmer I refer general more to forum delivery rather than prick-like content.

But then I have found quite a few forum people were different to what I had imagined once I met them.

I will say my form held right till 1ish then it nose dived. If I sleep im a zombie and I totally was an arse making you do that fubuki. we will sort things better next time. How was fumi on sunday did they come and chat with yall.

Sunrise next time you come you can tune the piano.

oops, fats your message was posted while I was typing mine, didn't see it until now, I was referring to CB not you. By the time you crashed out it was already pretty late.

Um, sorry, I don't know if I'm able to tune a piano, it's not as easy and simple as say tuning a guitar. I was actually surprised that it wasn't so bad to tell you the truth, given the extreme temperature conditions that it has to put up with in a climate like that.

Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
it's a shame you didn't pace yourself better then, would have liked to have chatted more.
Like I said before, the radio kept me up until 4:30am...and as most of you know from fattwins posts, I need my beauty sleep cuz boy am I uugggllllyyyyy and grumpy when I dont get enough sleep \:o