• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Boardbaka, that's a scary clip. Guy could've died right there. Reminds me of that clip I saw on tv the other day. a party of 7 climbers (i think) on mount hood are reaching the top. Lead guy falls, bowls all his mates like pins on the way down and drags them into a crevasse in which they ALL fall. They call in a rescue heli. Heli hovering above the slope starts pulling in the basket with one of the injured guys in it. Suddenly the heli looses its lift due to a change in winds with the guy dangling in the basket and crashes, rolls all the way down the mountain, tumble-drying the occupants in the process, spitting them out and occasionaly rolling on those who got ejected on the down-slope side. Turns out the guy in the basket was safe has the heli cut the cable as soon as it lost its lift, and miraculously all the occupants of the heli survived. Unfortunately 4 out of the 7 who fell in the crevasse died. There must be a clip of it on the net somewhere. Surviving a fall in a crevasse to end-up in a heli crash sucks, quite unlucky.

Anyway, what happened in Hakuba?