• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read Toque's great weekend review. I can't believe the two of you (FT and Toque) fell in a creek! I don't think you guys should venture onto a glacier anytime soon. You are all a bunch of hole magnets! \:\)

(Great review Toque. Excellent ragging on your buddies that boobed out early!)

I might have to go back through that journal and edit it a bit. Don't want to be too negative.

I remember watching that on the news the evening that it happened SerreChe. It was an unfortanute accident for sure. Surprising they fell in a crevesse up there cause there is probably only one the glacier is so small.

The Navy does the SAR work there. They are very quick to get to the scene but using Helicopters in any sort of rescue should only be a last resort. They are dangerous machines.

Hey guys, CB is offline for a while while he is off with his school ski trip. We have gotta get the numbers up on the poll before he gets back!

VOTE FOR CREEK BOY!!!

BTW I'm confused about Sava. Is that NABFOATAB??

Yeah BP I just dont think that we have the numbers to do it. Yamakashi really isnt a good name cause he cant do it. He is always hurting when Im sking with him or complaining about being sick. Ive never seen a happy excited cb on the slopes. Do I scare him?