Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
If there is a song it should be a miserable depressing song

I know people don't agree with me on this
But I really find Fall the worst of all the seasons. Very difficult to find snow and the waiting is almost too much.
youre right. u suck. wot is better (besides the obvious) than when the humidity and heat dissapate and it feels good to walk around outside without sweating your @ss off? I love Fall but maybe thats because I was born in it \:D If I could Id rerate you and give you a 1 for that comment :p

Well I guess I can say this

Getting out of the heat in the summer isn't that hard. I've spent many nights freezing in a tent. And at least in the summer I could find snow easily enough to get that fix

Fall just drags on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. And on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Winter is like Christmas when you were a little kid waiting for it to come while laying in bed awake watching the minutes tick by. But instead of one night Fall is stretched into month after agonizing month.

Bring on the insults

I'm ready for it

I can take it

\:D

Autumn is the best season I reckon. Perhaps because it's just long enough to enjoy feeling normal after the hell of summer. Also I don't find the waiting that bad-it's the best time for trail running to get in shape for winter. For me much of the Japanese autumn feels more like summer.

Quote:
Originally posted by Davo:
Autumn is the best season I reckon. Perhaps because it's just long enough to enjoy feeling normal after the hell of summer. Also I don't find the waiting that bad-it's the best time for trail running to get in shape for winter. For me much of the Japanese autumn feels more like summer.
Davo, lets start running again mate!! Also, U got a mtn. bike? Im gettin a new one, cuz my old P.O.S. bike is collecting spiderwebs, so maybe will try to catch up with snowglider too out in Nara.