1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

I don't remember the same thing being asked, but anyway if you don't want to comment you don't have to! ;\)

It's not just about ducking ropes, it includes stuff like Toque's adventures.

I did vote by the way.

There is no excuse for going off the trails at a ski resort. Those are the rules so you should follow them. Besides, its dangerous out there, you could get yourself killed.

(Am I convincing?)

Well I guess on a topic like this you would get somebody coming in and saying that people who duck ropes are trouble makers and should be arrested for breaking the law.

Then you get somebody who defends ducking ropes cause it isn't really doing any harm

But that other person the rule follower won't budge at all and keeps calling the rope duckers criminals and it goes back and forth

Trolls Trol like fisherman for prey in controversial topics like this

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
Well I learned one thing this morning. While we are all very funny people the trolls do need to be here to make this topic really go anywhere.
I tried Toque but no one took my bait. I have a fairly quiet day at work today so I may try again later.

Fattwins - I am out of here on the 30th - no time to waste - finish work on Friday night and get on the overnight bus to the airport and gone on Saturday morning and skiing a few days later. \:\) definately time for a change.

I think those who have the skills and ability to ski outside the resort should be allowed to. If a rescue has to be done, the person responsible should pay.

There are certain areas which are roped off for a reason, others are not. Those are the places where the rider needs to decided whether he/she is ready to accept responsibility for his/her actions.

I, for one, love nothing better than getting off trail and trying like hell to keep up with FT and Toque. Geeze those guys are like lighting!! \:D

I tend to like to go to places that let you do what you want. I hate having to worry about patrol sayin "plese dont ski there for no reason". Thus I tend to go to places that just dont care.