• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by le spud:
>>Perth was unbelievably warm. Most days were over 20. The coldest day I had was about 14.

Is that considered warm for Perth?

Welcome back
It's warm for Perth in August. Sounds about right for Albany any time of the year lol.gif

I've spent a couple of weeks in Albany. Had some friends who lived there. I've never been when it hasn't rained. I've done a lot of camping along the south coast, mainly at Hopetoun. Lovely spot with a nice pub and excellent fishing.

Sweet! Love that whole stretch of coastline. Your experience of Albany sounds like my experiences of Melbourne! Always bloody cold and wet! Ever hit the Stirlings? That woulda been an interesting neck of the woods for you I reckon. I hiked/camped along that ridge 6 or 7 times with a good mate. Awesome spot.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
you guys can link my website into your list ill update it better this year now that im in hakuba
I lost your url when I changed jobs. Send it over and I will put a link for you. I get an average of 0.7 visitors per day so I expect your business will boom as a result of my link ;\)

cool ill pm you today.

the kid is fine she has some pipes and looks alot like my sister when she was a baby.

maybe thats why my sister is always begging for pics.

ill head back to hak on sunday night. lots of basement cleaning to do according to Snowglider who stayed there a week and a half ago.

Wanted to do website stuff but my inlaws were a pain about the pc. i only get on when they are away or asleep.

Bushy, you get any waves when you were back mate?

My eyes are still ****ed. Getting better, but still bloody red. Its disgusting. Dont worry, I got some really sick picks of my eyes and they look evil. I should had them like this at Halloween.

We saw the Irrawaddy dolphins today in Kratie (Cambodia). Pretty cool. Glad to see them before the become extinct as it seems there are less than 100 left.

Will be heading down to Penom Pehn for a day or 2. You guys know how I hate big cities before heading up to Siem Reap/Angkor Wat and meeting up with some mates.

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
We saw the Irrawaddy dolphins today in Kratie (Cambodia). Pretty cool. Glad to see them before the become extinct as it seems there are less than 100 left.
Wow that was random, I was just discussing with my girlfriend if we should go down Laos into Cambodia via Kratie and realised this thread was open on the screen! I must have subconsciously seen it. How are you finding it on that stretch of the Mekong? Looks beautiful. Is it raining heaps? Cheers CB

im not in a rush to order it. might order a climbing harness as well. the bds are only 29 bucks at the moment, and they are what i use for work.

cb that eye crap sounds bad might need some meds when you come back. Im sure the bad eyes are sending you to bed earlier than ever. smiles and chuckles.

db i had to run dash off of the pc ill pm now.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Im sure the bad eyes are sending you to bed earlier than ever. smiles and chuckles.
lol.gif

CB, yeah I had two epic sessions down south with a surfing mate of mine. Got our favourite left-hander point break working at about 1.5 head height all to ourselves for about 3 hours! \:D :p When you back mate?

ok diz can i get something else sent to your mom if she didnt send the package?

second toque what do you think of highgear watches? also want a harness anyone else want one. 30 bucks at BC store, pretty cheap really.

CB, got some nice typhoon waves on Sunday at Hamada happyglass.gif About chest-high, nice and clean (off-shore) and barrelling it's little heart out! Was quite heavy too which was nice. Was out for about 3 hours and got my face burnt to shit despite putting supposed 4 hour water-resistant sunblock on sadglass.gif