• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

EBC,

>haha yeh - i emailed him today asking him if he's coming to hakuba... no reply yet

another problem though 'someone' wants to come to new zealand with me...

move that over here. What?? You have other problems with boyz? What is it wichya crazy gyaru? lol.gif

Toque, will talk to Risa and Ewok bout that then thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:

If there is any chance of clear weather on Saturday I'm going to one day Tsurugi in a big push [/QB]
what route would you take? from bambajima or from oyama?

i'd love to get another couple lines in this season.

i can take the night train, local from matsumoto on friday nights and get to hakuba station at 5:30 or 8:02 sat morning. i'd like to go up and get some more spring lines in but if the places are only two day trips, i might as well call it a season...

yeah, EBC, there is a high school called summit high school. i think it's close or in Frisco, one of the mt towns close to all those resorts in the front range. your student is very lucky!

and just like chicago, you can take the boy out of osaka, but you can't take the osaka out of the boy! after two years, i still haven't changed my keitai email address, it will always be in the kansai region.

Frisco! that's it - i asked him today if he found out the actual town name and he just knew in katakana and i didn't really know what it would be. cool yeh he totally got his request to be in a ski town! cheers dizzy.

no it's not all 2 day trips - but the weather isn't lookin amazingly promising... blaaaa

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
no it's not all 2 day trips - but the weather isn't lookin amazingly promising... blaaaa
I'm not too sure about what my plan is so far
Looks like I'll be coming out to Hakuba but not sure if I want to ski. Weather is sketch and we'd have to hike up really high to get the good snow if we don't take a gondola. Everything down low is getting suncupped and while still fun skiing is much more fun when skied as a ski out instead of the actual run.
Might just come out Saturday afternoon after a bikeride in the hills around Hida in the morning
 Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
what route would you take? from bambajima or from oyama?
I don't know either of those names
Would hike into Tsurugizawa and ski down the valley to the bottom of the couloir below
Then hike up to the top ski down and hike back to up to the Tsurugizawa to camp
Would be a real grunt but then it's knocked off and I can rest

Toque_28.jpg

ok ebc talk to miles about staying with him as it appears that your brother is on the floor.

girl i dont mind blading with you but im not doing it again unless. you unplug your head phones and can do 2 laps non stop. i figure you need 2 weeks of practice then ill go again. last time i didnt break a sweat and got bored waiting for you.

you will always be rope girl but toque knows more than you.

toque bring your bike this way and we will go for a ride.

toque the place that ebc is talking about is the same place we went out on the Y chute day. you can drive up there and park for free. then hump 4 hours to korenge. a 4am start might get you up there by 8am. the snow field up there still looks pretty good.

lets having a good-bye party with everyone. ill be in kyoto in the summer. toque i can pick you up one weekend and drive to kyoto. its an idea.

cb nikon 5600 in the model. wes and i made fish and chips last night and we tuned up the chainsaw.

ouch, EBC getting spanked - must be thinkin bout boyz too much :p

thanks for the model FF. Am lookin for a new digi camera as mines been broken for waaaaaay too long \:\( \:\(

Like the sports pics it takes. think you and Snowglider have the same one.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
lets having a good-bye party with everyone. ill be in kyoto in the summer. toque i can pick you up one weekend and drive to kyoto. its an idea.
Sorry man
All my weekends are spoken for
I really wanted to get down your way once the baby is born but...