Hi everybody!

Does anyone have experiences about working at skiingresorts? Do you think it would be hard to get part-time (for maybe 4months or something) job there? Is it any advantage if your blond and from north europe confused.gif ?

Hi, my nordic brother!

If you have working visa, you probably can get some work as a dishwasher at a restaurant, if you speak japanese well you could get job at a rental shop or elsewhere, but the money would be very few.

I haven't done it myself, but i was thinking about doing it next season, so my wife and i had a look around. Some of the jobs you can get will provide you with a place to sleep, food and lift ticket. And that is about it.

..But maybe i'm not the right person to ask.

BTW KIMI is my man!

Thnks Thunderpants!

Dishwashing sounds a job for me!

If you have any good links to contact please sent me some e-mail!

btw: I think Kimi has the most irrating voice !

No.. Icant speak Japanese(or read).. I think that would be the biggest problem afterall searching for job. But isnt English pretty common languange in Japan?

Dmn. I thougt that almoust every Jpn people knows some English (at least peolple in this forum write pretty fludent english...) Well thnks for tips to everybody. Have to try search something..

btw if somebody lives near to skiingresorts and need male housekeeper etc....(or girls seeking for boyfriend) thumbsup.gif \:D

A Roppongi is this crazy animal that roams the streets of Tokyo at all hours of the night and creates HAVOC, absolute HAVOC! They are awful creatures and all should be shot. Shot, I tell you!

Ok.. Well to be honest werent really SO interested bout roppongi(es thumbsup.gif ) but thnks anyway clock-a-man!

btw : whats a havoc (i think this conversation is going little off-the-topic , now Im just asking what does that and that mean cool.gif ) so if you people have any links to get part time job at skiingcenters plz....

Im not going to japan to make money , Im quite happy if i get job that offers accommodation and maybe something to eat.. But if I get job like that, your more than welcome to live in my small apartment tonque-bro (of course only if u get me a job)

Quote:
Originally posted by simop:
Dmn. I thougt that almoust every Jpn people knows some English (at least peolple in this forum write pretty fludent english...)
If you need to ask something, just write what you want to do in a piece of paper when you ask something to Japanese.

English education in Japan is like grammer, writing and reading. Probably more conversation chance nowadays but in my school days ( more than 20 years ago lol ), it went like that.
No native English teachers available because no Jet program etc at that time, we just needed to read and write then grammer test. No conversation chances at all with native speakers. With that circumstances, it was hard for me to answer any when some English speaking people asked me something ( maybe destination, direction etc) in English.
Maybe now it's being improved now though.

69, I am not sure what's your point.

But at least students could have chances to SPEAK with English speaking teachers? We didn't have the chance when I was a student coz there was no Jet program yet.