I don’t thing I will put it back up again. I kind of like my good old “ROBOTECH” avatar more than Homer. I might change it again in the future if I find something cool. By the way, how is the CD going? thumbsup.gif

What are you wanting to film? Making a ski movie?

Hey Tsonda, just finishing color corrections to send off for the next lot of proofs. I'm back at my Sunday nite gig - come down sometime if you like - just double check with me first just to make sure I'm there that day.

Damn, we need homer back. Maybe I should use him? I still haven't gotten around to getting an avatar. Homer doesn't quite go with the name sunrise, though.... But I miss ol' homer.

I was thinking about it grungy, but I didn't think you'd pose for the solo shot

thanks for the novel idea toque, I'll give it some fine consideration.... actually I have a sunrise pic I was thinking of posting, but just haven't gotten around to it.

What is "competent skiing backwards"?

What speed, surface conditions is necessary for your sick vid coverage?

Why not try it extremely old skool, looking forward and pointing the camera backwards, or sideways. In general easier to control speed, and camera movement.

Or more like the original plan

Homersunset_2.jpg

This looks kind of creepy to me.

Maybe it better to only imagine a sunrise avatar. It will always be better than have Homer ruin it.

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif damn, that was so funny to open up this thread and see, had me in stitches!! Homer in the kilt it is.... I love it!

Er, well, assuming I have your permission to use your creations... (and Matt G doesn't sue me)

You can even sign it if you like - you know, "Sanno" - kinda like

"Sun, no?" - fits in with the sunrise theme and all that...

You're right - the homer brain just doesn't quite cut it.

Is that your pic? Very nice photo.