it was superb, and there is a upcoming feature for skijapanguide about the trip, i went heliboarding for a total of 4 days, once in the arrowsmiths and 3 times near wanaka. the article should be on the web next week ( as soon as i get it finished!! ).

klubhead

Hey Klubhead

Great article!

For us Northern Hemisphere folks, there are 2.1 NZ dollars to the American one. With todays rate of 121 yen to the dollar, that makes 700 NZ around 40,000 yen.

If you've got time, how about giving us your thoughts on the Fish? That baby is coming out in three sizes this year, with two different flex patterns for the mid size. How did it handle different kinds of snow? Responsiveness? Any problems landing off natural hits with that short tail?

the fish was good!! I'm used to riding a 167 so boarding on a 156 was fantastic,soooo easy to turn. BUT the tail was a little short for doing any big junps because there ain't no landing gear. I'm 179 cm in height and I'n gonna buy a 160 fish for the comming season. even on the groomed runs it handled really well and I had no back leg burn in 5 days of riding pow only. definelety a pow board and would be superb in the trees. worth every penny!!