Got back last nite - we had a blast. Big thanks to SJ for creating these giveaways! lol.gif

The place is quite a trip - with wild evening shows, not quite my scene but lots of folk seemed to really dig it.

Anyway, all in all, a great time to be had by all clap.gif

Oh - one question - SJ does this mean I can't win anything else now? (Yes, I still have your bank account number.... ;\) )

Yup, saw one guy plastered in the elevator. He manged to stagger in, but couldn't get as far as to choose his floor. Another guy there asked him nan-kai? Got the reply, pressed the floor, I have no idea if the guy actually got out there or not, it was after I got out myself.

well, it depends on what you're into really...... After dinner there's a show every nite and after that they all move into the bar area. I checked out one show and 5 mins was enough for me (but they have a different show every nite). Next nite I popped my head in and for the 30 secs I saw there was some reasonable-looking mime going on. This is probably more for family entertainment since lots of families were in there.

After the show's over and things settle down in the bar area there's a Filipino duo doing the bar area playing with backing tracks, though some nites they're not there and there's just the constant thump thump thump of drum machine techno beats and dancing.

But you can stay away from any or all of that if it's not your style.

Personally after a hard day's skiing, and onsen (or jaccuzi) I prefer something quiet and an early nite.

Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
After dinner there's a show every nite and after that they all move into the bar area. I checked out one show and 5 mins was enough for me (but they have a different show every nite).
Actually they have the same 7 shows rotating each week so if you stay more than 7 days, you just see repeats.

It's not that big, but then again it's not that small either. (sorry, not a great answer). Give me something to try and compare it to. Maybe Markie or the Capt or Shimba or slow can give better descriptions.

Oh, to answer that other question - sorry I have no idea what else is out that way in terms of nearby resorts. Maybe nothing much.