I thought we could continue to update this thread with live conditions in Niseko just up until offical reports start coming through.

Heres the webcam. It will continue to update automatically. Feel free to add your 2 cents.

It looks pretty nice for October \:D

live.jpg

yeah will be coming back for 3 weeks of briss!

arrive there by my lonesome in last week of jan. rob and the rest are coming over a week or so later. you guys gonna make the trip??

will be good to catch up and have a few ales and a few turns.

mogski out this year but am hoping to get to somwehere in the US or Canada in it's place. Might change my mind later on or find extra funds to hit Niseko though so make sure that beam is chiseled enough to allow me to pass under wihtout concussion.

• 2 weeks later...

looks like some serious rain.... not good! How much damage has the rain done?

Quote:
Not a lot of good news today. Its been raining all night and still raining now steadily. Its too warm. The typhoon has headed north and is now due east of Tokyo - oh to be in Chiba right now! Can someone send us a surf report? Two lows have developed over Japan bringing warm southerlies. There is a lot of cloud over northern Japan and we can only hope for colder weather on Thursday. There is plenty of snow around still so some fun will be had when the rain stops. It will be snowing wet snow up high for those keen to head up. Good day to sleep in and take an onsen. Early days yet.