• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No....I'm pretty sure each day will still be 24 hrs long

Me too....i hope for around December 10th (cos the first year I was here, that's the first time I went), but I think I've only went on that day once more. Living in the snow may well change that tho.

This first image is of the Arctic ice extent Sep 2012 (Yellow is the ice) (Red is lost ice) (Green shows how much it has extended this year)

screenhunter_943-sep-25-17-26.jpg?w=640

Rapid Ice Growth Over The Past Six Days

Posted on September 25, 2013by stevengoddard

Green shows ice gain since September 18. Red shows ice loss.

screenhunter_942-sep-25-17-23.jpg?w=640

The ice is expanding very rapidly, if it keeps on at this pace a very large portion of the earth will be covered in ice very soon!

The ice age is almost upon us!

The ice is expanding very rapidly, if it keeps on at this pace a very large portion of the earth will be covered in ice very soon!

The ice age is almost upon us!

:lol: Well current ice cover over the Arctic is only a little over 1 million sq km's below the average for this time of year so it'll need to keep expanding rather rapidly indeed before we need worry about a large portion of the earth being covered in sea ice! :lol:

Obviously it's only september!

Yotei wasn't what I was talking about....Rusutsu posted a pic of the first snow at the top of the mountain on their FB page

Yeah - of Yotei, not the resort

:doh: You are correct.....obviously didn't look too hard at the tag line :lol:

If I had some cows like that, I'd spend all day talking with them.

Beautiful creatures, lovely eyes.

Oh yes...Snowdude the cow whisperer. I think the cows are behind these weather predictions..... "Cow POW forecast" Snowdude is just taking all the credit.. :confused: