• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Totally forgot that tomorrow is a holiday.     Very happy this evening!

Got to have them to bench press 400kg.

I'm now working in three separate divisions of my company... and the holidays are slightly different at each. This means that I basically no longer get any real breaks. Growing up sucks!

Yes...the salad days are indeed over. More days off from one job just means more time spent on the other business.... :confused: Seems like months and months since I've been out for a surf session.

Also working. Just getting my head around this not-having-time-off shenanigans! For the first time since I got married my wife has more time off than me! She's been rubbing my nose in it for weeks... I hope she knows that I'm expecting a clean house and dinner when I get home Monday evening ;)

Also working. Just getting my head around this not-having-time-off shenanigans! For the first time since I got married my wife has more time off than me! She's been rubbing my nose in it for weeks... I hope she knows that I'm expecting a clean house and dinner when I get home Monday evening ;)

Ya...aren't you usually starting winter vacation around this time...?? ;)

Lol... Not any more! Party is over. Infact, my winter vacation has been reduced by about two weeks. The ramifications of taking this new job have really started to sink in now that I look at the calendar a little closer. At least I have Christmas day off!

In Kobuchisawa again today. My daughter is horse riding at a new club we found for her as the other one she goes to each week will be to far to go twice each weekend. Plus here she can on horses as apposed to ponies and can train to get in the next Olympics.

We are also investigating the area a little at the same time and enjoying the much cooler weather here.

Starting to get some nice coloured leaves on the trees here now also another couple of weeks or so it will really start looking nice and colourful everywhere.