I like Celeb Apprentice but this season looks like too many nut jobs are in it and it's just going to be sillier than usual. But, like any good car wreck I'll have to watch. Thanks for the heads up.. :thumbsup:

Wondering whether the "participants are aware of the double meaning in the title?

A carpentry apprentice is an apprentice to a master carpenter,

A plumbing apprentice is an apprentice to a master plumber ... do you see where I'm headed?

A celebrity apprentice is an apprentice to a master celebrity. (Good luck finding such a person!)

I cannot stand the promo trailers for the Aus version, not EVER gonna watch any of it! Just because it's sooo tacky!

Nah ... tackiness just makes it tacky!

You are welcome to it - just take it away from here! P U L E E Z E !!!

I like Celeb Apprentice but this season looks like too many nut jobs are in it and it's just going to be sillier than usual. But, like any good car wreck I'll have to watch. Thanks for the heads up.. :thumbsup:

Pretty much the same really.

:thumbsup:

As reality TV goes, this one you really want ALL of them to kiss a baseball bat.

OMFG!!! I agree with Thurs! I fear for my sanity ... ;)

Gary Busey.

I remember quite liking him in some film (?)

He's just plain creepy mad in person by the looks. Not in a funny way, in a really creepy wft kind of way.

Nothing can possibly explain why someone would want to expose themselves to the sort of crap that seems (from the promos I've seen) to be standard fare for this sort of show.

Unless, of course, your career is half way down the toilet and you want to complete the process!

Well for the one we are talking about here, the team leaders earn a lot of money for their chosen charity.

Trace, up until Episode 7, has been able to present his charity with over $700,000.