The weather forcast for where I live (near Numata, Gunma) was for rain, but it has been snowing all morning. Maybe not the driest stuff I have ever seen, but should provide a nice base for the drier flakes that will be falling in the next few days.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A real puzzler that one, what with all the masses of photos that you and Chriselle have posted so far, hey.  

Tubby, I suggest some kind of Dome project, to keep all those Scots warm and safe from the snow.     I must admit I haven't put much thought into it yet - still working on Fukushima solutions -

300m chikuma and nothing but massive white flakes. Cycling back home (about 5kms) is going to be a bit of a pain. Its not letting up in the slightest. :)

Actually, yeah that is odd now i think about it. Wasnt today supposed to be pissing rain below 1000m? Cant honestly decide which one id prefer for the commute. Snows great, but its even better when it stays the **** off my roads so i can get to work and the gym.

8 days of snow to come! outrageous stuff. Its like january and february decided to switch places for the hell of it. If you have this week off to just do your thing, im so freaking jealous. :'(

big white flakes started falling in myoko last night only just turned to small hard ones in the last hour about 6.30 just looked out the window now back to big flakes.back to aus for us tomorrow .have a great winter every one .