Best googles for Niseko? with the best anti-fog material and for gloomy weather.

Apart from amber lens which makes the whole world look yellowish, any other lenses that doesnt change the color temperature too much? ....category 1 for cloudy and snowy days, am i right??

Sorry, most of December, January and mid-February is cloudy and snowy during daylight hours.

A lens appropriate to those conditions is advised.

for instance which ones ar ethe best?

i think you probably get the idea already, light yellow for the blizzard and foggy days. but you might want some darker colors for the rare sunny days hiking the peak.

but thought i'd add that i really love my zeal sppx goggles (i own two pair now)

they go from almost clear yellow to dark pink, depending on the amount of UV. photochromatic i think the term is. take about 5-10mins to change.

i wear them every day (and night) without problems, while others complain of viz issues. sometimes while driving for extra fashionability points.

i am definitely too lazy to change a pair of goggles if the weather suddenly changes while im on the mountain, and certainly cbf carrying some extras around with me, so theyre perfect for me.

tho, note that some people have complained that they do tend to fog up.

i have noticed some fogging if i take them off when im on a gondola and put back on when i get outside, obviously they cant cope with the heating up and cooling down of not having my face. ive never paid attention if others have had the same issue. imo no goggles would survive that tho?

I was watching "Signatures" again last night and everyone was wearing different colours so I don't know if it matters but Yellow to pink/red seemed the most consistent colours.

Mine are pink (matches my knickers) and they were fine.

I am just happy to see the sun and appreciate how much nicer it is to worry about the extra glare.

I like sunnies in Spring although it has been awhile since I have been in the snow in Spring.

Seemore

It's not a help (sorry!) but I always wear (prescription lens) dark sunglasses.

Never liked any googles I have had and I don't think now I'd be able to use them good with my glasses on, and I need those!

The goggles that let you were glasses look pretty odd hey.

It's not a help (sorry!) but I always wear (prescription lens) dark sunglasses.

Never liked any googles I have had and I don't think now I'd be able to use them good with my glasses on, and I need those!

The goggles that let you were glasses look pretty odd hey.

I wear prescription sunglasses, with Bolle goggles from Costco. Didn't have any issuses with fogging, and they fit well. (Although I only skied for 4 days, so not a long test)

Go for some of these:

lol, those things are funny.

all its gonna do is cause issues with idiots trying to get the highest top speed.

focus on the numbers, instead of that tree you're heading straight for.

integrate a web browser, and one could update their farmville mid-turn :)

For Niseko I would go clear lenses for the night riding, and persimmon for the daytime. Even if the sun does make a rare appearance, the persimmon lense works fine up to (but not including) bluebird and bright sunshine. It would probably also work for well lit night courses too, but I would try to get a clear lense for that if possible.

The Oakley Crowbar or Splice have various colourways with the persimmon lense. Perfect for Niseko ;)