Post any weird and perhaps not-so-wonderful pizza on sale in Japan in here! You get some really freaky ones in inaka.

I'll get things started with this one from "Pizza 10.4" in Nyuzen, a town on the Toyama coast. It's their "prawn curry doria" pizza. That's a pizza with a bed of curry-flavoured savoury rice (yes, rice!), topped with prawns and white sauce. And no, we didn't order one.

001275_s.jpg

Post any weird and perhaps not-so-wonderful pizza on sale in Japan in here! You get some really freaky ones in inaka.

I'll get things started with this one from "Pizza 10.4" in Nyuzen, a town on the Toyama coast. It's their "prawn curry doria" pizza. That's a pizza with a bed of curry-flavoured savoury rice (yes, rice!), topped with prawns and white sauce. And no, we didn't order one.

001275_s.jpg

It's actually quite good!

001275_s.jpg

It's actually quite good!

shaking....head...in.....disgust!! :naughty:

I am a pizza snob though. I'm planning on building a pizza oven on one side of the outside deck I'll be finishing this fall.

Oh...that's a loooong rant Klingon...but alas I'm off to band rehearsal for the evening. Unless you can wait til tomorrow. ;) Here's a preview though....topics include passion fruit or peach flavoured iced tea, same sex marriage, toasters and participation trophies. :wave:

A light joke....a quality pizza deserves a quality beer. :D

A light joke? - that's not a light joke....................

This is

rnin13l.jpg

I hate all the pizza delivery fliers that get stuffed into my postbox! :angry:

But I love going to my local Grazie Gardens (Italian family restaurant) for their eat as much as you can pizza set(to)! :clap:

I must confess to struggling to find one my family would eat when we went to 10.4.

Rather than getting something that appealed, I got the salami one in the end because it looked the safest bet.

Otherwise it would have meant ordering the something something mayo without one of the somethings and the mayo.

Well these are nice and quite normal and yummy

チョリソー

Chillisausage, mushroom, tomato, onion, pepper, garlic, parsley

フレッシュトマト

Tomato, corn, mushrooms, onion, pepper, basil

サラミ

Salami, pepperoni, onion

テン.フォーミックス

Prawn, bacon, salami, mushroom. onion, pepper

カントリー男爵

Potato, tuna, corn, mayonnaise, onion, pepper

Well these are nice and quite normal and yummy

チョリソー

Chillisausage, mushroom, tomato, onion, pepper, garlic, parsley

フレッシュトマト

Tomato, corn, mushrooms, onion, pepper, basil

サラミ

Salami, pepperoni, onion

テン.フォーミックス

Prawn, bacon, salami, mushroom. onion, pepper

カントリー男爵

Potato, tuna, corn, mayonnaise, onion, pepper

You had me until the potato tuna mayo one...