Shower time!  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you usually shower for?

• I don't, I take a bath
    • Less than 5 minutes
    • 5 - 10 minutes
    • 10-15 minutes
    • 15-20 minutes
    • 20-25 minutes
    • 25-30 minutes
    • Over 30 minutes

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So ... do guys who smell like women because of all the deodorant they use offend anyone else?

FFS, any bloke whose armpits smelll of musk is asking to be jumped by sheilas - musk is the secretion of the male musk ox, used to mark territory and attract the females.

I am only being jumped by women that LOOK remarkably bovine

Is that the effect of the deoderant or the build of a bull that you have? :confused:

So ... do guys who smell like women because of all the deodorant they use offend anyone else?

FFS, any bloke whose armpits smelll of musk is asking to be jumped by sheilas - musk is the secretion of the male musk ox, used to mark territory and attract the females.

Is that the effect of the deoderant or the build of a bull that you have? :confused:

Hmm I think you are onto something there - I am a Taurus

Hmm I think you are onto something there - I am a Taurus

Not sure what that means sj. you seriously into bull or something?

I tried a 15 minute one last night, must admit I was running out of things to do!

:lol:

You should try the Japanese bloke at the onsen trick and get an inch of foam covering your entire body.

I think you'll need one of them body washing towels and at least seven presses on the body soap.

I tried a 15 minute one last night, must admit I was running out of things to do!

You should try the Japanese bloke at the onsen trick and get an inch of foam covering your entire body.

I think you'll need one of them body washing towels and at least seven presses on the body soap.

I have seen that. Funny.