• SnowJapan Admin

OK it's probably best that I don't say too much given how I am feeling right now but through no fault of ours, we are now missing about 18 hours of posts on the Forums.

I almost wish it was our doing, because then we could be angry at ourselves.

Anyway, just need to say sorry for anyone who posted stuff in the last 18 or so hours. It's unfortunately gone and as we had not yet fully set up backup on our new setup, that's the latest we had.

Again, really very sorry (not to mention, very angry!)

I'm sure you are annoyed at someone or whatever, but like Bag says you got back fairly quickly - we can live without half a day of posts.

Although I must say there were some good ones in there. ;)

• SnowJapan Admin

Yes sorry about this.

As you can imagine, we are really not too pleased about this.

Once we have sorted it all out, we'll be sure to make sure this doesn't happen again.

In fact I think this might actually be the first time that we have "lost" any content (using the word we loosely there!)

And I had just posted my footie thread for the season!

No worries I'll do it again.

Not to stress, we'll all manage.

Always great to know how much you care about these things though, it really shows.

:thumbsup:

• SnowJapan Admin

Bob's not one for mistakes like this Rob ;)

Like I said yesterday, it would be somehow easier to accept if myself or one of my colleagues had made this mistake. Anyway we just have to move on and make double-y sure that something like this simply can't happen again.

'The move' itself went so smoothly as well!

• SnowJapan Admin

Yes it can be and it doesn't help when you are not 100% understanding of everything involved, and having to rely on others for certain things.

I really do dislike anything server-related and always have done. It always seems to frustrate one way or another.

I am very much hoping that once we get this little episode behind us, there won't be any need for any more moving for a long time.