• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks familiar but cant place a name to it. Will put on my thinking cap

Tsugaike Kogen

That it is. Named after (and co-developed by the owners of) Hunter Mountain ski area in New York, USA.   Over to you, Muikabochi.

really there is - e,g, Madarao, Tangram & other smaller ones but................ you are right it is in the hakuba area but like Shiga there are several skijo.

Which one?

hint 3 cause I have to go soon - Think powder

I do realise these things, snowjunky, I was joking. I thought the silly names gave it away. Perhaps I need to be clearer.

My guess would go to Cortina, but it's not a particularly 'educated' one!

I do realise these things, snowjunky, I was joking. I thought the silly names gave it away. Perhaps I need to be clearer.

My guess would go to Cortina, but it's not a particularly 'educated' one!

Aha! - I must admit I did not notice the silly spelling before - I must be dislixec dylecsic dumb or something. :friend:

But you are not dumb as Cortina is the correct answer. Well done - over to you sir

BTW Muika I will be checking the spelling on all your posts from now on just to check that you are not really dyxsclectic

Interesting - to me it looks like it might have been groomed at some time and then heavily rained on Hmm. If that is the case I don't think I will find it on SJ photo's because who would load a sad pic there?

Looks like a tramper heading up, maybe with snowshoes, hard to tell hmm :confused: If I'm lucky maybe it's on a Hiker blog somewhere.

It's a tough one - any clues