• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks familiar but cant place a name to it. Will put on my thinking cap

Tsugaike Kogen

That it is. Named after (and co-developed by the owners of) Hunter Mountain ski area in New York, USA.   Over to you, Muikabochi.

Yes that guy was venturing off somewhere and very quickly out of sight!

But, I took that photo from actually within the skijo. From the area just above the top pair lift I think.

I want to go there sometime out of winter, perhaps peak of autumn would be a fine time to visit.

take a chill pill dooood.

what's your problem? You were short to a poster, I gave you a ribbing and you burst out crying.

"take a chill pill dood" ? - Maybe you should self prescribe TB

I am the one asking rational questions and I am really surprised by your comments. It does not seem like the same easy going good guy that I have admired through these forums.

I am a big boy (I don't cry) -ribbing is fine, banter is fine, sarcasm is fine and even insults accompanied with a smiley is fine, But your comment out of the blue to me of( quote) - " oooooooooooohhhh!!!

someone was on their period" and your follow up comment of "still on I see" was inflamatory and in bad taste.

Look, I can see where you might make those comments to your mates down the pub, but just answer me this - do you not think that it was unwarranted and in bad taste on a public forum?

no....I think if you get your knickers in a twist over such inane comments then you must have a very thin skin.

Describing such a comment as "vitriolic" is over dramatic to say the least!! What's "bad taste" about it? Perhaps to women....who may not be so happy with the idea that they are hormonal monsters (only joking sisters) but we all know that they are in fact hormonal monsters!! :D

Anyway, this non-feud feud has dragged on long enough, back to the games.....

Ok I agree this has gone on long enough.

We are in aggreance - I have thin skin and you have bad taste ;)

there is a well worn trail that leads out of bounds. When I was there there were even people hiking through the snow, along the ridge. The trees weren't tracked at all when I was there, everything in the resort was, but as Muika, says its tiny. We went just off the side, in the trees that lead back onto the ropeway access track.....the only tracks we saw that day were our own

muikabochi_3002.JPG

Those trees beside the far away lift in the above photo are where i spent most of my time there, that gully leads back to the track down to the gondola, loads of great fun to be had there

Thanks Tubby, it's now on my bucket list for next season.

Muika those pics are insanely enticing - are you sure you didn't tip a bottle of "toilet blue" into your camera to get that sky colour

:lol:

That day was amazingly blue.

But, I only found out later, I had the "saturation" setting on my camera set to + something, so they came out a bit too dark really.

I usually have that set to 0, so don't know what happened there. A mistake.

I plan to go back next season on another glorious day like that and get some new shots in the bank!

:)

A hard one SKI

Not sure but It looks very similar to the drop down off the ridge line at Kumanoyu ?