• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks familiar but cant place a name to it. Will put on my thinking cap

Tsugaike Kogen

That it is. Named after (and co-developed by the owners of) Hunter Mountain ski area in New York, USA.   Over to you, Muikabochi.

TB I usually appreciate your humour but I find that offensive - I thought you were better than that

speaking of topical humour, the second joke i ever invented:

Whats a gremlins most hated drink?

Sprite lite!

:bumtish:

For the completionists out there, the first one was:

what do you call an artist who lives at the south pole?

Botti chilli.

TB I usually appreciate your humour but I find that offensive - I thought you were better than that

obviously still on I see

What is your problem? - Have I done or said anything to upset you?

take a chill pill dooood.

what's your problem? You were short to a poster, I gave you a ribbing and you burst out crying.

"take a chill pill dood" ? - Maybe you should self prescribe TB

I am the one asking rational questions and I am really surprised by your vitriolic comments. It does not seem like the same easy going good guy that I have admired through these forums.

I am a big boy (I don't cry) -ribbing is fine, banter is fine, sarcasm is fine and even insults accompanied with a smiley is fine, But your comment out of the blue to me of( quote) - " oooooooooooohhhh!!!

someone was on their period" and your follow up comment of "still on I see" was inflamatory and in bad taste.

Look, I can see where you might make those comments to your mates down the pub, but just answer me this - do you not think that it was unwarranted and in bad taste on a public forum?