Fuji-Q park really does roll out the big coasters regularly hey.

Takabisha opens in a few days. Looks great.

Takabisha accelerates to 100 km/h, has a 43m drop and a 121-degree freefall.

506405-takabisha.jpg

takabisha.jpg

505836-takabisha.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really not sure actually, 2pints. I imagine they are.

I have been twice, once when the Dodonpa was new and then again last year. The first time was a nightmare, queues were just madness. Second time though we didn't wait long for anything, 10 minutes was the most and often just a few, and could go on as much as we wanted. And we did! Great day knackered by the end.

Originally Posted By: 2pints,mate
Is that place open all year, even in winter?

yes it is, awesome views of a snowy Mt Fuji in winter and the boating pond turns into a skate rink. (which is what I secretly go for). Theres a hotel on-site and you can get decent deals that include your park pass + hotel and sometimes travel to and from Tokyo

Sounds like British Rail.

I hope that new one goes over the overhang very very slowly. If I were the designer, I'd make it stop there for a few seconds so people could enjoy the view.

After years off them, I went on a ride thingy last month. It was called "2Xtreme" and does some wild flipping just at it approaches the ground. Apparently it was 68 miles an hour and 4 to 5G. Despite being four quid, it was pretty good value, because afterwards I didn't want to go on anything else. Or have any curry and chips.

I've always thought that rides in the UK are just more violent and sickening than anywhere else. Like you haven't had your money's worth if you can't walk straight afterwards (much like other UK entertainments).