Here are a few shots that I took one day in February when I was at Naeba in Yuzawa (Niigata).

Seems I didn't post them at the time! Anyway here they are, it was a lovely day.

muikabochi_3199.JPG

muikabochi_3198.JPG

muikabochi_3196.JPG

muikabochi_3197.JPG

muikabochi_3200.JPG

muikabochi_3207.JPG

muikabochi_3202.JPG

muikabochi_3203.JPG

muikabochi_3204.JPG

muikabochi_3205.JPG

muikabochi_3206.JPG

muikabochi_3208.JPG

muikabochi_3209.JPG

muikabochi_3210.JPG

muikabochi_3211.JPG

muikabochi_3195.JPG

muikabochi_3201.JPG

• SnowJapan Admin

Just got online and got your mail muikabochi. There seem to have been a few other rather strange goings on in the last hour or so, so I'm not sure what is happening but we are looking into it right now. Thanks.

• SnowJapan Admin

There seems to have been a bit of a glitch in the database for a short period earlier on. Doesn't quite explain what happened fully but we are keeping an eye and making sure it doesn't happen again. So things should be as normal now. Sorry about that.

Great photos as always. friend

Says me , who hasn't posted any photos. I am off to work for 5 days but when I get back I will post a couple of my own.

Just have to work out how to do it.

I gather I have to move them out of the pictures folder to somewhere else before I can post them. I will read SJs instructions again.

aha ok....I've asked on the other thread as well lol It was snowing pretty hard all day yesterday up in Kagura, the conditions were fantastic. Did you enjoy Tenjin?

Yes, Naeba did used to open into May.

Look here, on the Now reports:

Sunday 6th May 2007, 10:37AM

Last day of the season for Naeba today, and unfortunately it is raining early on. It is also the last day of the season for the Tashiro area of the Kagura resort.

Sunday 8th May 2005, 6:39PM

Last day of Naeba season