Earthquake/tsunami in Tohoku, North East Japan (11th March 2011)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More please!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HrO2H4Sraw   You'd think they might put in some of the overly loud throat noises and he would do a big "ahhhhhhhhhh" at the end. Come on, where's th

They were saying on the news this morning that there is a chance of another quake hitting the same area with in a week, around the shindo 4 region, but they also said they can't be sure about that either.

Originally Posted By: snowdude
They were saying on the news this morning that there is a chance of another quake hitting the same area with in a week, around the shindo 4 region, but they also said they can't be sure about that either.

Are these the same people have tried to predict the big kanto one?

Seriously, I don't think there's anything so strange or irregular about a shindo 4 hitting within a week after a M6.1 shindo 5 event. It's to be expected sure.

They say this one isn't 'related' to the big one for that region though.

So there might be or there might not be.
Be prepared!!! wink
Originally Posted By: tokabochi

So there might be or there might not be.
Be prepared!!! wink

Sounds like a sure bet that.
Originally Posted By: muikabochi
Seriously, I don't think there's anything so strange or irregular about a shindo 4 hitting within a week after a M6.1 shindo 5 event. It's to be expected sure.

They say this one isn't 'related' to the big one for that region though.

I sure hope not! Although, we are somewhat prepared for it now...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: TubbyBeaverinho
I was reading that they are removing the evac order for the 20km zone.........I didn't think it had improved THAT much

Really?
Sounds like a doubtful story that one Tubby.

I can't recall where I read it as right now I've had a few too many dandelion & Burdock's down the beach, but tomorrow I'll try and track it down. I thought the same as well to be honest, but I'm pretty sure it was Japanese news and not foreign media.