If you are here as well feel free to post reports in here. Quick video blog from today. Notice my board stays on the ground (most of the time) if not it is unintentional wink

Yeh was choking on snow pretty much every run today clap . Didn't get my camera out, was to busy just enjoying it. One of the party did get this of me at bottom of the back bowl biggrin

sheeeeet!!! Makes me wanna head up to Niseko!! I'd already decided that I wasn't going to Niseko this year......hmmm!

why didn't you keep cutting left near the bottom, through all that untracked goodness??!! naughty grandpa

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
sheeeeet!!! Makes me wanna head up to Niseko!! I'd already decided that I wasn't going to Niseko this year......hmmm!

why didn't you keep cutting left near the bottom, through all that untracked goodness??!! naughty grandpa
HA HA Jealousy is a curse TB wink

Just because the group went right, I am the tail gunner so I thought I should play tag as planned rather blow by and lead out, snow is that deep you didn't notice other tracks anyway. Those tracks are ours from the first run biggrin

totally is mate!! biggrin

Yeah thats one of the things that blew me away up there, was even the tracked chopped snow was light and fluffy and you didn't notice that it was actually tracked chopped snow.

Day off yesterday for an Onsen and then into Kutchan for a look around. 6pm came around and we picked a little bar called Boroya for a few pre-dinner drinks before we moved on to a restaurant. Well we did not get out until after midnight. Food was pretty good whatever you had and Hidake (spelling?), our gracious host was very understanding and forgiving of our Australian (and later drunken ways). We did drink him out of one particular Sake, Red Bull, Ginger Ale and Vodka. Highly recommend you drop in pay a visit at Boroya for a look \:\)

The forecast (online and local) for some good snow overnight did not eventuate and yet we tried our luck in Strawberries, dust on hard pack, we ran groomers getting some video for a while before making our way over to Annupuri. Better snow (and grade for carving) on the groomers over there so spent the time before lunch having races.

Hit the BBQ house for the 60 minutes all you can eat and had the place to ourselves. Highly recommend the "Thoracic Diaphragm" very tasty, good to get some veggies in as well.

Nice to see the sun and the views to get a few photo's but would prefer dank greyness and snow back now please.

• 3 weeks later...

Yo TB sorry late reply... yes perhaps it was...

Tex_20.JPG

The whole mountain is clear and she chose the trees lol

Tex_19.JPG

Alone and cold... found this little guy just sitting there

Tex_22.JPG

Rescued!

Tex_23.JPG

Tex_24.JPG

Tex_26.JPG

Tex_25.JPG

Tex_18.JPG

Tex_17.JPG

Tex_15.JPG

Obligatory Yotei pic smile

Tex_16.JPG

Tex_21.JPG

Thx! smile BUT while I would like to take some credit, my job was video ( another short one coming soon), either my sis or another one of our party took these all. That one with the trees framing it did come out good smile

Another short video, music used in another of my vids (myabe not posted here but) so if you don't like the song... you should listen to it more anyway wink

Some short runs before heading for an Onsen.